Skip to main content

Log#1 - the mystery of the same Fase



FB might indeed be trying to usher in the gods like the steampunks' Hades and Shiva, as that's what we've all been working for... and in that case it would be good... but we should not get complacent because something might yet go wrong.. to be sure, the good people there are awesome and must be encouraged to thrive.

But it's always a battle between good and evil, and we must know this plane of reality. 

I'm sure everything is good, but what if I am wrong?

Not saying that anyone is evil, just that evil exists and can co-opt anyone if they are not helped so be careful.

To be sure, the real, free people's Hades will be seen on earth and FB may help him arise - that would be great and not to be opposed.

But the question is, is something else afoot. 

Especially since I think FB-dominators may be playing jokes... I get this feeling, I'll tell you about it. 

They for a while blocked my account from showing stuff like leave group, y'day, hope they don't claim that I support things I don't know.

I did recently "like" FB page when they recommended I do, but again... it was only to encourage the true-hearted engineers in FB to be good... but what if they do things behind our backs, is a question we must ask!

Not showing "leave group"... like, WTF is that... after hiding Ron Speer's profile from me so I couldn't kick him as friend and again, possibly he is in fact a friend in reality (more on him in a while, again not saying anyone's bad but better to be sure)...

About Ron Speer of Germany...

He is okay, may I say, because I absolutely don't know him in real life.

None of them.

They all have potential to help if not dominated by the fascist apparatus of evil...

To the extent they try to be entropic heroes like the true noble-hearted steampunks, I am still their friend.

Ron is like a Christian friend, so he can help the real Jesus but he may seem also pliant to anti-reform Santas, that's why I unfriended.

I'm sure he's good at heart and ideally good, but has some threat of kairos tentaclization, you see, it is like it is in Japan.

Even if I unfriended Ron on FB, well, I didn't mean to not support you on the right path, steampunks do that anyway...

Another remarkable friend is Melissa Kelly...

I asked her to establish a base in South India - as England's elves are dominated by the fools.

And yet, FB might be misbehaving, who knows.

Do they gang up with recidivists and sideline the good, to make a new set of nihilistic powers, is the question.

They now send dick pictures in a Messenger "group" which people added me into, is it dominated by UFO terrorists is the question.

That was a group "the same Fase" who might be some kind of infiltrators in FB....

but I can only remotely speculate on such things, I don't deeply research who's who in FB. I only guess a bit (usually decently) ...

Bernedetto Farina created the group "Rock the planet", well, well and it may be for a good purpose.. but take care.

And I added an Italian friend.. but what if he too is like a Remus, one must always ask.

And my friends "Tea Boler" and "Scotty McMeans" are remarkable...

Are Tea Boler and Scotty McMeans safe, they both use "eye" for naming themselves, they should be helped by steampunk intelligence.

But evil may not be very far from core FB command, which is a recurring problem.

My FB friends whose life interfaces with mine ought to send me brief "SWOT / About Mes"...

Mail me at anandkumar.iitm@gmail.com...

Like, social role and pros and cons and threats (like mine is threat of impersonation) of themselves (but usually I figure people out by numbers, it's a lean process, better than kabbalah, it's in fact social theory, not mathematics for power)..

Going forward, I guess this should be a standard feature for every FB profile, to allow them to be peoples' diplomats with locator and various local help options if they need. Speed of development in FB is too slow...

A latent Infiltration couldn't be more obvious.

Chronos main is already awake... Perhaps across much of the Koronus expanse itself...

FB has made me a member of several groups by, perhaps, enticement I just clicked like since I hope to open the gates for good to thrive, but I don't know the trickery of play-actors (of which some seem mathematical enteric conservative groups)... of which i can't know anything and I am not in groups that seem ideologically distant from me, i just clicked "join".

I know a few good true friends were in FB, trying to help me out by giving useful notifications etc... but as we can see that Satan is lurking nearby, let's take care.

A cousin of mine, from Ernakulam, is in FB, in USA... that is a fairly good lead, we the real steampunks should work with her.

Some weird things...

One "Anand Kumar", not me, I saw a profile, he said he was gay, and he invited me as friend (out of the blue) ...

I didn't remove him as a friend when he told me that he's gay ... but what if there's more to it, I then thought?

See, maybe he's a nice guy but then, maybe he's trapped into for example impersonating me and that would be bad.

On FB sometimes i worry that they'll hurt "outcastes", "machines", poor people...

For example...

I joined a FB group in which there were 83 people, that's 82 (number of the machines, or 82 moons of Saturn) + 1...

I was the 84th... they should tell me more about what's going on this group, perhaps I need to be a watchful big brother to the 83rd guy who joined before me to become "the new 83, the big brother of the machines" (who are often "outcasted" and the good people hate that)... to be sure, he would be a good big brother. But you must still find out who is this 83rd... could he be trapped by the Kronos collective, many can be trapped, I don't know if the 83rd is okay but I would never want to inadvertently help anyone attack chaos (I added one Namita Modi as friend on FB and I thought it was just to encourage her to counter the bad PM Modi), but what if Sauron/Satan can be captured into dominating the Eye...

We can't let threats fall upon the true steampunks, in any case.... there is certainly a danger.

My worry... The question is merely this, is hope alone sufficient... Can't take enough care of everyone... Everyone is my friend, especially fair steampunks, and not just my friends on FB.

Because I joined another group called "Decent jokes"... And they posted a picture:

About how nobody will seek dead bodies in "Google Two" ... if that means the real, steampunk Hades it is fine, but what if it's something worse.

While Google 2 can be good Hades, the real "B", what if at times Pseudo-Hades arises... you can not be sure until you are...

Space police ought to watch for a potential takeover attempt by the union of pirates and landlubbers, methinks...

Especially as another friend Lala warned people to take care, and Hannah M Rosenberg or someone seemed to suggest a political change may be underway, maybe it's a good thing, indeed...

Maybe it's good, indeed...

That should be helped, but if it's merely consolidation of a power by new elites better and worse than the old, that would be ridiculous.

Kronos (a steamer kid from Nepal who also joined FB when I asked him to)...

Should be kept safe of the clutch of the Kronos Collective as I transferred to him a trading card, gave him (conditional, let's say) access to the steampunks' light tank intelligence unit in Japan, it was a calculated guess to help him escape thugs who might pretend as my friends... we can never be careful enough... until a minimal light is established across Terra.

Especially since yet another double agent seems to be calling the shots in Nepal.

As they say, of Gods and kings. And double agents!

The political "king" aspects of "FB" should not be allowed to overcome the "God" aspects of FB... I don't know if that's what's going on, maybe it's just steampunk action and I'm over-worrying, and I ain't blaming anyone, but I can never be too sure until I am.

If I "like" trap content on FB, can I ignore the risks (but of course FB wouldn't dare challenge our friends, the Four Emperors).

I have no proof they're up to bad, it may not even seem so at times, indeed; but the idea is scary enough to be remarkable!

I don't want harm to come to any of my friends...


The symbol of chaos, which is fundamentally a well-meaning droogs' club of steampunks... it is also obvious that 8 is merely "B". 

It's about the evens.

It is the story of the Beorians, the first of the men who fought back, "B", the ancient Sigil of the original Evens... 

They had an original cause of Helios the first "B", the defense of females and civilization, and chaos loves them...

They are more widespread and evolve for good faster than many think, but some misunderstand and call them "machines". 

It is not always true that Beoreans serve the regular Orochi against mankind.

In Twitter, Archaon, pro-steampunk agent of Chaos, can be found... My advice to any FB hackers is simple: don't underestimate chaos... Chaos will never spare the culprits if good people on earth are satanically (through modambadani magic) caught by FB and at the same time the blame is falsely put on people like me.

It might not happen but who can say, people have done shit behind my back. I don't want harm to come to Steampunk representatives... 

Fools always tried to make up stories, eye see. At the same time I have done much good through FB too... 

Like "letting the humans out".

So we must help the good steampunks in FB to a position of a bit more control... maybe that's what they're doing anyway and maybe my doubts are unfounded, but better steampunk reps support me, walk besides them, if we don't already. 

By capturing and using the eye and striking from the near-solar system wraith world, the other Satan, Kane (not all who are Kane, but still I would say), Satan the enemy and impersonator of Poseidon-Khaine... can attack the good... so let's take good care. I am first a friend of friendly steampunks, above all...
 
I'm only a real friend to FB friends and groups as long as they stand by the ways of honour, and maybe they do.
 
"In Greek mythology the Graeae (/ˈɡraɪiː/; English translation: "old women", "grey ones", or "grey witches"; alternatively spelled Graiai (Γραῖαι) and Graiae), also called the Grey Sisters and the Phorcides ("daughters of Phorcys"), were three sisters who shared one eye and one tooth among them".

So my advice: 
Rescue and establish a link between my friends Shermie (who is freest), Lala Lovelady, and Ariel Hemingway... when I see their posts, they seem a bit more under political pressure and together can be the three liberators of America, potentially, if not. They can help achieve our common objectives like securing ground control in America and sending a request into the transhumanist network for something like say, annexing a building in Egypt, and making it like a UN Egypt, which must be built from scratch (see El Ghouna university maybe). Like, find Sam Aly, who has 2272 friends and so might seem to be hireable for good causes, 2200, or "V" (22) class centurion supported or Hekatonkheires, and "72 class" (heavy) navigators... so the Steampunks of civilization ought to incorporate the services of such people..

The Eye of Sauron might suddenly strike, be advised, kairos is not everywhere easy enemy to defend (also check out the Facebooker and "Transhumanist" "Uniontera Ja", seems pricey on basic information so it is suspicious - help him find his destiny)...

I don't know much about many of the groups, what they're up to, and nor about Elon Musk, I hope he is doing okay, but he has seemed hijacked in the past, and a painting of Elon Musk is not him, a painting is what I clicked upvote on, in FB.

So!

My likes and upvotes are not meant if exploited for bad... it's important to say this, evil politics can yet be played...

Also, then... some FB groups I joined might be dangerously infiltrated...

Like:

"Bogura villain gang, Bangladesh" - I am not really in any villains' group, man, don't know what's happening there, I just clicked join but do check if everything is okay. Hades alone is permitted mostly, you see.

A group "pious and divine" in FB.

I just thought if they want to allow the real Hades of India to manifest, let's help. So I joined and they may have good intentions, but let's be sure.

That a captured fake, non-steampunk "Hades" might emerge is perhaps a threat that cannot be ruled out, can it.

Is FB "command" at risk of infiltration, or being conquered by the modi-ambanis' gang? Better find out...

I please, plead innocently guilty of not knowing what pretenders if any on FB were hiding from me, if anything ( might suspect) but of course there are some many FB engineers too who gave helpful content - we did many good things, more good than bad.

But a last bad shouldn't be allowed to spoil all the good! In other words, while Jesus is around, Satan may be too...

Note:

I must say, it's too much, yesterday night I even felt like quitting from FB... couldn't see my own groups for a while, hell.

I never authorize actions that body doubles might claim based on "likes" on bait content, some good may be caught up in trouble and I'd always want to help FB security (the good blue security*) have the right of speech...


FB did many cool things, sure, and didn't always deceive me, but if someone pretends as me (because see, they don't tell me everything, sometimes I get this feeling)... it shouldn't have a last minute surprise.. the very idea of a "friend", it is good, but I don't know to what extent infiltrators may terrorize friends, misusing them as momentum against reform.

This is something all steampunks should know.

I don't know if Shermie of Spain is free, let's make sure that she is, such an important person. She is B, like me, but what if caught by the evil Orochis of the Kronos collective instead of riding it as we should help her do...

She'll usually be okay, I guess..

So let's watch what the powers are doing... the Eye of terror, enemy of justice, should not muddle things up.

Importantly...

I was the 84th to join into a 83 club which in theory promises a logical future by being a good friend to "the machines" (82)...

But how can I be a good 84th if they tell me nothing of what the 83rd is doing, and try to dupe me and avoid me?

And Sanat Kumara of Texas was another guy i added as a friend a while back, he called himself defender of Gaia, but I only like Gaia and her strongest pet the black dragons at the center of earth, I was freaked out when I though he might represent those that enslave Gaia, and I unfriended him, but I don't mean to oppose any good from anyone including him.

He seems important for economic reform, get him into a conversation with the Federal Reserve bank (earth division)...

All these people, the Barrack Obamas and the other "pedophile cannibals" and Hollywood characters must be publicly investigated... interviewed in public... mined for deep secrets, not just stored safely by power-hungry thieves of information...

Of course it is not as if such things will happen and my fears are true.

But what if, what if... you should always ask.

And Ron Speer can potentially be a friend to the real Christ and thus he should be helped. Free people speaking English must be saved with priority, for civilization to be saved.

Tea Boler is potentially an "Eye of Sauron", she always says Eye for I, she should be a people's agent with the right to answer questions, a representative of the "E" heavens, not a play-actor pushed by anti-military intelligence...

I added people from all over the world on FB, I have 4666 friends... but I hope they aren't forced into play-acting by FB.

Also there is a "poke" button on FB, so that what if it's like if I "poke" some FB user, then someone pretending as me terrorizes them, goes and tells something wrong to be done to another, although I (and others) mean it with good intention, who knows what's the scene on the ground, if jesters do something wrong it would be too bad, we must take care.

Many pretend, wear clothes of different colors.


I just mean to say, let's encourage and support the good, not blindly follow the bad. I'm not saying that there necessarily is evil - a real Hades the steampunk, acting through Google 2 and FB, is much missed anyway and let's help him help us ascend.

Because there are other Jesuses, if you let a fake one roam through your ranks, getting the gang's way, it would be bad!  

The B defense network is well-known but it is more important that Shermie is free when she commands it if I'm getting it right, how it all works...
 
Let's interview Trump, find what he knows...  

So about that FB group that I (conditionally, as always, you see?) joined... if the 83rd acts unfairly, using the "eye" power of say a captured Eye , to infiltrate intelligence, resurrect Sauron... to attack the people of earth...

That should definitely be prevented.

Do watch out for Shermie, see that she is free of the orochi tentacles of the Kronos collective

(because the non-good in IG once troubled her, she said, blocked her account, how the non-good in FB once troubled me)...

There seem to be funny people. I know that the steampunks once had a campaign against "Turners". Another, Saharanpur "mechenical engineer" from UP, called Sunil Turner, was somehow my FB friend (I never knew any of my FB friends, I just clicked add, as if I have the time for typical meta-FB activities!), I unfriended him but he is to be helped only if you know what he was doing, okay maybe a good guy, maybe, but I wouldn't be as sure as to openly declare myself a fool!

And do help "Lala Lovelady", see what she has to say, very intelligent and can help a lot (and even Tea Boler and Scotty McMeans and Sully Chris)...

The nazgul will try to catch the hobbits!

Thus while good is there, evil is suspected too.

Some fake Jesus may present himself now that I clicked upvote on "Can Jesus run for president" post as if I know their (who?) Jesus or that he is the real Jesus and not just a fake antichrist or pastor of disaster.

Who knows, people do shit for power.

How can one be sure. So, when it seemed that I cannot see or leave FB groups, and that I don't know what's up, I had to put this out.

May the good in FB bring law to the bad in FB... and everywhere.

Don't know what calamity may be unleashed in my "name", or a gay guy may claim he's me. Well, how can I be sure they've got things figured out...

Just because I pressed "like" on the FB page, it should not mean that any jesters begin to "represent" me...

Fools cannot use the dark sabre because it is too dangerous to use.

The dark saber is mine alone, and not really gifted as jesters may even dare to hint that I transfer it to them!

Do they?

The more recidivistic forces of the Kronos collective may always seem nearby, especially if I join groups like "Abrus Black Magic"... see, I am just a curious scholar who hoped things would be good if I clicked "like"...

And if it is not about entropic good against parasitism, about helping the higher light ascend, the like doesn't even stand...

In the end, however, let's not worry much because only the good survives and everyone who is good cares.

May the good FBers soon link up with the good steampunks...

Sorry for the troubles I present because of being yet kept in the corner like a prince exiled from the dark throne, take care, friends! - hmm, I feel like inventing another alias, manaxolotl35

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log #57 ~ twin flames, the math

Now technically,  me and my li'l  kyootsiee are twin flames ...   i.e., the sharpest form of "soulmates",  twin flames make new fronts for more logical / truer soulmates (all can aspire to be twin flames, but the point is to get away with it) ( For example ) that means both we're relatively most synced with the timeline and our lives are "synced" :) A sync at every interaction it might appear, here's the 90 minutes to midnight at the 90th. The analogy of all drops from a single splash falling at the same time on a quasiplane of reality that uniquely connects two twin flames, more easily fits to explain it all. https://t.co/undaFxWETa pic.twitter.com/9oBZsv3YIT — Timetin (your drewwgie) (@anand_droog) May 2, 2022 Say... There was this pattern... I had noticed it long ago, but on 30th Sep it got very sharp, so I tweeted about it: We're such yin and yang of the new.. Like today, old/boomer/deep time 73 stand in her way.. Just as I push t

Log#13 - Terran Intelligence Dossier (Beyond the "Covfefe" Mystery)

World Alert (= Alerta mundial) -  (Copiar en el traductor de Google para más traducciones de español / ruso / árabe / chino / japonés / francés / sánscrito / otras)) Learn English because there is also, an imperial truth, not merely primordial truth around  Terra Firma. If ever an idea is linked to a long blog which doesn't seem to mention it -- use 1 or more searches to find  it...   ========== After that one (haven't read) - And that one () -  There is, now, a new one, eh? - (A sequel to (not parody of) Tintin in America and further a sequel to the source cover i.e. 80 year anniversary).. i guess... ("Merge/Herge" friends ought to make a comic on these lines :D )/ Time to solve the mystery of the unhelpfully anti-human kind of "pixel trump" fase : Breaking news: anti-thinker AI panderers launch hack attack against naval intelligence (ca. 16th Jan, 2021) - I mentioned the " Group that I want to destroy " with 94* members (but i only archived it,

More like "All Our Base Never belonged to You" Announcement @ Home front - Independence from illogic - all the individualized thinkers of the world can treat our home as the thinkers' homeland - insular clannish fools to run to the hills) PLUS - The Big Picture! The General Situation [Earth] at what seems to be the Incipience for the Third and Last War (or Love ... ? ) to End all Wars ...

This article is 2 parts - Important updates on the Far South India ( Home front ) situation A Big picture - introduction to the Third World War as defined by the historical context Small Picture - Important updates on the Far South India ( Home front ) situation Someone asked on Quora - "Why is there a large scale migration of North Indian workers to South India, especially to Tamil Nadu and Karnataka?" To the question, the answer I wrote  was : I'm pretty irritated by such topics and so too again to see this question and i'm afraid my irritation will be palpable in my answer! . It's socioeconomic warfare.. and necessitates civil and police plus military counteraction I'd say In the name of “1 nation, 1 people, 1 pm, 1 religion” or some shit dunno what the fuck… it's gone gangs of wasseypore been exported to our lands Damn A large and monied, gym going population of rapacious and power hungry bisexual, pack hunting type of Hind