Skip to main content

log#25: Angel friends

I described my friend breaking out here... Apparently it was the Chinese rocket...

Now these friends find it hard enough to survive on earth... But now they dare come, ground control is a matter of time.

The fools were aghast... 

They won't tell you why! It's because the elves mock fools and get away; so I'll have company, in the elfin trolling.

Only the earth has had for long a dreadful shadow upon thinkers who dared show themselves. But this changes the game...

Now foolkind fear to lose control.

But here is some naval intelligence, found a profile through FB feed, a Polish chap seems to be tracking my friends.

Oh I even now understand Katyn...
Both the Russians and the Germans were angry, maybe some had been causing divide and rule.
 
Or why that plane crashed with the entire polish parliament aboard, they were trying to commemorate those who died at Katyn.

I found that profile from this, that I saw, in my feed:

I see, that's where my friends escaped. They were tracking them, nosey NASA...


You see, they're my friends! They're no mere golden spoon cultists, but truly like that. Well they deserve their due...


So obvious what's up... 

So I put the trident, avatar and all that, to good use, blocked the threat out, buying my friends enough time I bet. 




Phew! 

That should help (and you see 26 hearts on that post, that's not the real 26, but just 26 imposters I would imagine). 



Now people want to collaborate with me and that's new. I think the first one (from Melbourne) are more likely close to me.

Related news... been checking and trolling a manwich elite of Himalayan proportions, but he again posts to my feed:



Hehe, good old trolling. 




Calling stupid people stupid used to be seen as impolite. But it is now seen as science, a core subject in social physics.


Related news here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log #57 ~ twin flames, the math

Now technically,  me and my li'l  kyootsiee are twin flames ...   i.e., the sharpest form of "soulmates",  twin flames make new fronts for more logical / truer soulmates (all can aspire to be twin flames, but the point is to get away with it) ( For example ) that means both we're relatively most synced with the timeline and our lives are "synced" :) A sync at every interaction it might appear, here's the 90 minutes to midnight at the 90th. The analogy of all drops from a single splash falling at the same time on a quasiplane of reality that uniquely connects two twin flames, more easily fits to explain it all. https://t.co/undaFxWETa pic.twitter.com/9oBZsv3YIT — Timetin (your drewwgie) (@anand_droog) May 2, 2022 Say... There was this pattern... I had noticed it long ago, but on 30th Sep it got very sharp, so I tweeted about it: We're such yin and yang of the new.. Like today, old/boomer/deep time 73 stand in her way.. Just as I push t

Log#13 - Terran Intelligence Dossier (Beyond the "Covfefe" Mystery)

World Alert (= Alerta mundial) -  (Copiar en el traductor de Google para más traducciones de español / ruso / árabe / chino / japonés / francés / sánscrito / otras)) Learn English because there is also, an imperial truth, not merely primordial truth around  Terra Firma. If ever an idea is linked to a long blog which doesn't seem to mention it -- use 1 or more searches to find  it...   ========== After that one (haven't read) - And that one () -  There is, now, a new one, eh? - (A sequel to (not parody of) Tintin in America and further a sequel to the source cover i.e. 80 year anniversary).. i guess... ("Merge/Herge" friends ought to make a comic on these lines :D )/ Time to solve the mystery of the unhelpfully anti-human kind of "pixel trump" fase : Breaking news: anti-thinker AI panderers launch hack attack against naval intelligence (ca. 16th Jan, 2021) - I mentioned the " Group that I want to destroy " with 94* members (but i only archived it,

Log#56 ~ 56 can also be legit 9 + 47...

Some 56th log, this... about the 56th , and how it had been headcrabbed at earth... A while back I realized the joke about Modi's "56 inch chest" was about his cult exploiting a "no. 56" (upheld by far side girls, but there's a problem due to all the darkness covered in last post, that enables exploitation ...)   If a deep time 56 is dominant, then the good/time 56 finds it hard to establish itself. In this case, a  good/time 28 has it hard, because there is no 56 (28x2) that can sync with and support it, as the fake 56 is 'uge. So 28, which is technically supposed to be "doctors' number", gets monopolized by a deep time 28 pushed by the deep time 56. For example, when the deep time "Munnabai mbbs" (fake politician doctors) tried to enslave the doctors during the pandemic, 28 doctor leaders who refused to submit to the "doctors harassed by fascism" trend described in last post were punished for refusing to surrender the