Skip to main content

Log#3: So it was a Duty towards true Freedom


In 2003 there was for the first time in the institute, LAN to play computer games, coincidentally the year in which Steam launched its competitive gaming platform. I used to play a lot as a kid! With 3 seniors in my team, we won a AOM game in a techfest before LAN came up, the first wall was down for the Steampunks!

Though I was unwelcome in the Age of empires hostel games and too much of a thinker to play Quake, I played CS1.6 and won over those who were from the past year, those who were from my year, and those from the next year, pretty much won all the time, creating thus a nearby warp stabilization (which I never personally saw, only that it was obvious, subsequently) which helped raise the steampunks in Asia [about: clarification

(but also a shrinking danger behind them, as I wasn't in touch but probably the dangers would have been more had I been in touch, the watchers are diligently intrusive) ... this came out through IIT Madras (but only linked to me, many betrayers also sold their souls to the kairos and dug in especially when I'd left). Apparently Cobblestone was taken. All this allowed the steampunks to dig in into many parts of Asia.. it was the butterfly flap of our times, few might know this.. but after that we were let down and many of my unknown friends in south india seem to have disappeared as a power grab and treachery broke out, but enough of my friends had dug in well nevertheless, the "fade to black"... oh well, i also played fade to black... back in 2003-7... to open the gates for the steampunk leader, the black prince, i guess? As the white flag had by then become a bit too corrupt; what was working for earthlings, anyway? Subsequently as I saw.. the black wolf bypassed 21, the slightly cowardly (ran from inhabitation, bro) wolf in USA. So we the steampunks let the dogs out... but it was no clean operation, incomplete, as we were few (I know only me) and far between; many of our friends were derailed sooner or later, and I too was always systematically betrayed, this has defined my life :/ At least I survived, maybe the only one who thrived (in one way, at least... not the material way... not yet, not yet). 


And then... a near earth FB power asked me just a while back on FB, should bubbles be allowed to pass? And I said yes, bubbles are steam, of the steampunks, it is the simulation of light in the night, and it works beautifully, so... 

let that out too, to the beyond...

Into the cosmos. We are, more or less, free, my friends. In theory! 

The mission left is, somewhat, under control by now but only that, an informed leadership exists, now I carved this out too...

But the old boys' club connived against the leaders of modern man, the steampunks, who have a duty to hold the lines.


The path hadn't been easy for us, here in India, but it was inevitable because many played their parts in space and on earth, and the waters.

It was the essential duty invented by the black prince in the white of civilization. I understood a bit long ago, but not fully, wrote about it.

What could I even do about that, I knew none of my real friends well because rogues in the dark attacked them before they got to me? There is no good, mostly, just a simulation of good that does not work in a corrupt epoch.

You must do it yourself, as I said in my website

There was a well-known (internationally, i only realized it later) great betrayal of the steampunks of South India around 2007 - 08... some of our base was apparently usurped by the false powers, which is related to what is called the INX media case for which the Congress Politician Chidambaram is also claimed responsible, at least in part. There was a move against India's nobles; when the Lakshmi and Gauri fields commenced production of oil in addition to its gas production in 2005, their owners were perhaps sidelined and the whole was taken over by Reliance et al. and entrenched in the then known to be relatively conservative city of Gurgaon, Haryana -- under the name “Cairn india” -- in a controversial “deal” brokered by Vedanta. In 2013, the Supreme Court of India upheld the $ 8.5 billion Cairn-Vedanta deal, saying that the “Centre and ONGC not exercising the right of pre-emption over sale of shares of Cairn India Limited (CIL) was a prudent commercial decision”. Vedanta Resources is a holding company that owns many entities including Sterlite industries, and famously, in Thothukudi, in 2018, 14 people were killed and several others injured when they protested against Sterlite/Vedanta’s anti-local steampunk deeds in Tamil Nadu (the knowers kept their leader, me, in the dark), the reason for the protests was falsely ascribed by the media to “concerns about pollution”. The real reason was anti-local South Indian thinker activity by rogues. So Cairn was compensated recently by the Government of India

But the exact nature of the problem I only discovered in March 2021! 

When I was looking at FB groups to quit, as a follow up to what historians might as well call the "April Fool's day purge" ha ha ha. 

Well, didn't shoot anyone... :P

(which promises to effectively cripple the grand plan of kairos for April 2021 in India, especially with this taken into account).




That was a 2007 alumni group that I immediately quit, but I also found a mech batch group, that was more interesting.




So the 78 were to enable the Hades number (the cover story); of them only I was truer to Hades i think, not necessarily the rest... Who i didn't know, as i was not even active in that group... As always, they used my pseudo-membership to justify themselves i'd guess, they were all in it together with Modi (and not really me, no...)

I found I was in a couple of IIT Madras groups, which might seem shady because much fascist hijack has happened in IIT Madras, kairos had entered, and the groupists may have claimed that I was backing all that just because I was in the groups like this that I didn't know* (and how could I know that others will find it easier to sell their souls to the devil, having done 1 good thing in their lives as a justification for the same?). 

* I didn't even know that social media groups have an offline aspect which facilitates politics in this way.

I didn't even know that it was a private group. Yes, everyone outside India might think I'm important enough to have some people telling me all this, but I had no friends around me (just because I tolerated no jesters).

I didn't even have an idea that private groups might function similar to the Illuminati or something; see, I'm Aspergian...
 
That was part of what enabled the fascists to usurp the steampunks in Chennai, as I never even knew and was not let know.

(Don't blame me that I rejected gurus, they were of the kairos anyway, all these idiots have obeyed the gurus anyway).

But the most interesting was another:



Very interesting! If you ask anyone who won the most csgo in those days, it was me ("arch-enemy") 

But I got distracted in my final year: post-punk and cough syrup. Yep, i guess wilfully misled! And there was suddenly too much to study, and I didn't play for a semester. Heck, I didn't know about the line... that the line must be held always, I didn't even know about any of that, I thought games are merely games... but of course, they are more). And a year after I passed out and was in Bombay or Delhi, the kairos made a pro-kairos "official" team of ex-iitm csgo players... and they actually didn't tell me about it.







Looks very interesting and suspicious, no?

(Note; they didn't tell me any of it, but the same people who dominated in this team used me as a duped teammate for their victories back in those days.

Heck i used to think everyone is like me and didn't think about people those days. 

I just used to play with them basically because one of them was allotted the same hostel as me. And i never did politics like all those people)

I didn't realize, however -- that long-term energy parasitism was going on, since I was in that FB group, apparently!


I see the anti-human "8" , maybe?




You see above a guy who people cannot send friend request to, it is meaningless, he is in a FB purgatory or what.

"Defrag" was the admin of this group, he (and the other quickly-married "terminator" guy you see below in black, and that tall guy "Kanpuria") said, let's form a "clan" then you can play in "clan matches", and I didn't mind playing any matches, so I said, Okie dokie boomer but then I didn't realize what it might mean.

I mean, I'm not a groupist... never spoke to them, I just played. 
But must have been construed as one, if these guys sit with all the power now, selling out to Modi etc.




The "official" team:


A "corruption pays" example is maybe Kanpuria, became a physics professor who earned like 1 crore but lost his hair.

Well, his company was called "Polaris", the same one, so using me (effectively) they recreated what Mustaine had dismantled.



And then I posted: 




Anyway, anyway. Much later, after stumbling around in many jobs which had always the echoes of the tentacles just out of range, the tentacles finally decided to try to grab me, but they were being watched by the intel unit that had nevertheless, awakened since 2003 (inevitable, we steampunks do retain intel and No man's land control for priority objectives). So I had this event at home. A priest came and said, "you are going to finally have relief from your hard past",  Upon his advice, a day or 2 after, my family left for Rameswaram. Anyway, 2 hours after I left ... the city where I lived, Trivandrum, the capital of Kerala, whose intellectuals were being oppressed as shown in my example, was subjected to this cyclone. Since these elites don't listen to logic but to force, and is risky to try talking to them - the logic of the film "Geostorm". 

It was a great upheaval...

Just 2 hours after I left....  and the day the cyclone struck was 30th Nov. 2017...
 

The zombies' plan failed... shashi tharoor who was in the same pool of corruption that seduces Modi, across political parties all these "big men" quickly bow down to the corrupt, that is the problem... His umbrella was tested! 








Mr. Haroon (log 32) shared with me a picture that I attached for you, that he found relevant:  The trollish plan, hatched just before cyclone Okhi, was to have a barbecue nation inauguration speech by shashi tharoor at Nov 30th, the day the cyclone struck, showcasing their style of cannibal terrorism for all Asia to cower under. They were expecting to eat me in the style of eating the younger gods, but the plan changed, the good are always stronger than the trolls on earth though mostly hidden, but since the old days I am cared for! But Haroon thought that some powers thought that I wouldn't survive into December, but I lived! The old agents of the dead were swept away instead, well sounds like some kind of mythology ha ha ha.

For Real!

Just after this, Aaron Sullivan on FB said "I give up, can't get you", and Chait Singh of South America said, "Your intelligence network is too much" (although it is automatic, I am not manually controlling it except by social media support).

Only the politicians would still object with any significance. 
They all lie that they are in conflict for the sake of the living, but they are united in allegiance to the old cult eh?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log #57 ~ twin flames, the math

Now technically,  me and my li'l  kyootsiee are twin flames ...   i.e., the sharpest form of "soulmates",  twin flames make new fronts for more logical / truer soulmates (all can aspire to be twin flames, but the point is to get away with it) ( For example ) that means both we're relatively most synced with the timeline and our lives are "synced" :) A sync at every interaction it might appear, here's the 90 minutes to midnight at the 90th. The analogy of all drops from a single splash falling at the same time on a quasiplane of reality that uniquely connects two twin flames, more easily fits to explain it all. https://t.co/undaFxWETa pic.twitter.com/9oBZsv3YIT — Timetin (your drewwgie) (@anand_droog) May 2, 2022 Say... There was this pattern... I had noticed it long ago, but on 30th Sep it got very sharp, so I tweeted about it: We're such yin and yang of the new.. Like today, old/boomer/deep time 73 stand in her way.. Just as I push t

Log#13 - Terran Intelligence Dossier (Beyond the "Covfefe" Mystery)

World Alert (= Alerta mundial) -  (Copiar en el traductor de Google para más traducciones de español / ruso / árabe / chino / japonés / francés / sánscrito / otras)) Learn English because there is also, an imperial truth, not merely primordial truth around  Terra Firma. If ever an idea is linked to a long blog which doesn't seem to mention it -- use 1 or more searches to find  it...   ========== After that one (haven't read) - And that one () -  There is, now, a new one, eh? - (A sequel to (not parody of) Tintin in America and further a sequel to the source cover i.e. 80 year anniversary).. i guess... ("Merge/Herge" friends ought to make a comic on these lines :D )/ Time to solve the mystery of the unhelpfully anti-human kind of "pixel trump" fase : Breaking news: anti-thinker AI panderers launch hack attack against naval intelligence (ca. 16th Jan, 2021) - I mentioned the " Group that I want to destroy " with 94* members (but i only archived it,

More like "All Our Base Never belonged to You" Announcement @ Home front - Independence from illogic - all the individualized thinkers of the world can treat our home as the thinkers' homeland - insular clannish fools to run to the hills) PLUS - The Big Picture! The General Situation [Earth] at what seems to be the Incipience for the Third and Last War (or Love ... ? ) to End all Wars ...

This article is 2 parts - Important updates on the Far South India ( Home front ) situation A Big picture - introduction to the Third World War as defined by the historical context Small Picture - Important updates on the Far South India ( Home front ) situation Someone asked on Quora - "Why is there a large scale migration of North Indian workers to South India, especially to Tamil Nadu and Karnataka?" To the question, the answer I wrote  was : I'm pretty irritated by such topics and so too again to see this question and i'm afraid my irritation will be palpable in my answer! . It's socioeconomic warfare.. and necessitates civil and police plus military counteraction I'd say In the name of “1 nation, 1 people, 1 pm, 1 religion” or some shit dunno what the fuck… it's gone gangs of wasseypore been exported to our lands Damn A large and monied, gym going population of rapacious and power hungry bisexual, pack hunting type of Hind