Skip to main content

#log 55: Doctors' Bane: The Rings of Power mystery, "Adar the dark elf"

Saw rings of power trivia reg adar, a "dark elf" disliked by Sauron. That makes no sense given what i know of Sauron being closer to so-called "dark elves" (noldor elves outcasted by bully union "valar") than the valar, so this adar is just a black plus white guy in the darkness at the depths of the material plane like earth.

Obviously "adar" is more about the Trumpy hatter style "evil-gray magic" I describe in detail out here. 

Which interestingly ties into modi's brahma pisach legacy since cygnus the Swan constellation sector has a lot to do with brahma, whose wife rides a  swan. 

And also lotus, as I show next link...) 

But a brahma pisach like Modi is effectively a satrap style middleman, not brahma, who must live and die, say the power cultists, as they play pseudo-Shiva against brahma and pseudo-brahma against shiva (Saturn) etc. (Reference about all that).

Ever since after the sundering...

(Interestingly I heard a song called sat is shiva, shiva is sat etc, but here "sat" (lit. "truth") means "bigwig near saturn", that's all, and can be more likely a satrap type of course, like the infamous false monk "Sadguru". 

Also interestingly satrap consonants are shared with parasite.) 

Anyway, adar the " Dark elf" (I hate such identity crises using which earthlings are blamed) reminds me of adar Poonawalla, the vaccine bigwig. 

This class of satrap docs are pushed by exploiting the argument that the old doctors order (on earth) was also infested*  (but parasites use the "parasites are somewhere nearby" argument against nobles at any place!)...

 

*(important information, power cultists behind the lines can be very dangerously far reaching)

Anyway, this "new order" of "satrap docs" (Which is illegitimate given the shift in the doctors authority, it is no longer deep time in charge)... 

is trying to capture USA, as the infamous jayasankar admits in the top right article here, about how Modi more or less dominated Biden during covid (by mandating the US to export rare biomolecules -- the first big step in trying to convert USA into another "satrap" in the satrapies world order):

Meanwhile to weaken the army, the satraps target the "military doctors" CT structure, attacking doctors in South India as I noted.

This is obviously related to a doc the media been promoting in Kerala "because his writing is neat" (an alternative satrap doc, the good old "king for a day fool for a lifetime" cycle)~



 

When has the power cult promoted stuff except at a profit to themselves, take more than give? 

And then, will you trust a doctor with neat handwriting? I am not so sure, let's see Adar Poonawalla's hand writing...   :)

Anyway, if he has a complex relationship with Sauron, as both are besieged by power cult elites, you know what I say:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#log54: The Saga of the Middlemen: The Secrets of Big IT in India

Context: contemporary fascism's expert big IT tactics are no secret .  What I had said a month ago proves true: Context: - Little did I know, when I wrote below tweet today morning, that I will chance upon the belly of the beast the same day... True reg linkedin. Coz "I follow Linkedsys on FB". I mean I don't, I have no clue what it is, but it is listed and I can't unfollow. It's a Systemism, pinching a line off my force with an argument "for the greater good". Partly; as it also means the cult sterilizes linkedin etc. https://t.co/bxCUUTfP8i pic.twitter.com/5d1GmEHRQI — Timetin (your drewwgie) (@anand_droog) September 5, 2022 Now this is incredible...   remember my old post about international barber shop chain geopolitics in Hyderabad -- about hair cut as a micro political activity  ...(you can find the relevant part if you search "Adnan"  here )... (as isaiahjanzen writes, "A haircut is a good metaphor for life. Remov...

log#18: The epicenter of the Combine assault!

People abroad have heard of only the "Tamil king", not the source: In South India, thinkers are persecuted and pretenders pretend as the “true South Indians”, but are allied to idiocrats elsewhere, so stupid (but they have more power/visibility, as the world always returns here - as it must, as thinkers here are the most decisive, even if not allowed to coherently present themselves...)... thus the world, being in its idiocratic phase, tends to feel that South India is useless and don't know us much? Outsiders seem to only know the “Tamil king” (which seems to be no king in Tamil Nadu at all, but an old military elite, semi-helpless there against kairos, so a kairos front creeping south, a 'body drain' via Chennai express and roadways ), etc. The thinkers in South India usually don't know each other as directly as elsewhere. * A striving-to-be-free South Indian thinker's death. I mean, you will find that very few retain their freedom as I did (and those w...

Kanafinwe? Strangely Troubling Insight ...

down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down A red/violet visa - possessing friend, Christopher Cherfane, asked me on FB: mad indian dudes make an account with an attractive white woman, and then no other photos. why are they doing that, just to make a bunch of fake friends? Well I said something like,  You're the first one to even ask, Christopher Cherfane.  I'm as cut off as you.  Apparently I'm supposed to be like the local stereotype of maglor, who was across earth, and together the original builders of the UED (sort of like anti-demiurge Poseidon...