Skip to main content

log#42: getting funnier


If 93+97, are 2 bananas, then I must care.



Well, 100, 98.. 

Hmmm, I guess, then 99...

If I am to do this better than the doctor 🍌 of last time...

https://youtu.be/A-20SE_Wtc8

And I should!

After all, my wife believes that I'm her "banana of victory"... I must entertain her every single fetish, and that too without unnecessary delay...

It became 100-100

We were besieged, but from outside, the 🍌c- 🍌c equation is closed, impossible to solve*

Eg rotten c-c bananas emulator usually goes unobserved:


so his Dr bananas can't be stable in the orange role (even if upvoting pikataro's video "i like orange juice" or even if he upvotes the video where my orangess herself does it, or even if uploading his own version; a banana drunk on or even addicted to orange juice is not technically an orange as they say)... it takes an earth orange and orangess like the two of us.

* the reason for the impossibility of solving from an external position can be alternately stated thus, Mango makes his eyes juicy due to a low information quality:

It's just another example of a topological constraint. 

You can see that dr bananas eyes literally have orange juice in them:


So some bad mango like a Jabba the hutt, is definitely making dr bananas eyes so juicy typically that if he tries case orange, he short circuits into what the general described as "a himalayan blunder", much Nehru, much djinn, well I explain next film part that. But did you notice!! The 48k views on above dr bananas video?

In fact the imposter is also found in the 48 detail, in the deep blue sea, he is making many eyes blue juicy so that here we see again the number 48 (4x12, literally a number more vulnerable to deep time deception, that is happening) - see the 48 jersey quantitative recurrence blue eyes, juicy:


So this is confirmation of my earlier suspicion:


Beyond any doubt the guilt is confirmed when dr bananas reports to a certain "honey," that he has successfully attacked the fruits  Who else could this honey be, but the yoyo honey singh? A fraud yoyo, my darling wife is the true yoyo, and probably she is accused of being this evil dr banana's true master eh? To the ears of fools, anyway! That's exactly how it is with me  you see this is why I love her so much more than anyone except her can know, we are literally almost the same person it may seem.

By the way the eyes of the Cheetahs on my cover (2nd last link) are not juicy through orange juice, they are naturally orange (even if indeed more teary usually thus the black lines below the cheetah's eyes...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#log54: The Saga of the Middlemen: The Secrets of Big IT in India

Context: contemporary fascism's expert big IT tactics are no secret .  What I had said a month ago proves true: Context: - Little did I know, when I wrote below tweet today morning, that I will chance upon the belly of the beast the same day... True reg linkedin. Coz "I follow Linkedsys on FB". I mean I don't, I have no clue what it is, but it is listed and I can't unfollow. It's a Systemism, pinching a line off my force with an argument "for the greater good". Partly; as it also means the cult sterilizes linkedin etc. https://t.co/bxCUUTfP8i pic.twitter.com/5d1GmEHRQI — Timetin (your drewwgie) (@anand_droog) September 5, 2022 Now this is incredible...   remember my old post about international barber shop chain geopolitics in Hyderabad -- about hair cut as a micro political activity  ...(you can find the relevant part if you search "Adnan"  here )... (as isaiahjanzen writes, "A haircut is a good metaphor for life. Remov...

log#18: The epicenter of the Combine assault!

People abroad have heard of only the "Tamil king", not the source: In South India, thinkers are persecuted and pretenders pretend as the “true South Indians”, but are allied to idiocrats elsewhere, so stupid (but they have more power/visibility, as the world always returns here - as it must, as thinkers here are the most decisive, even if not allowed to coherently present themselves...)... thus the world, being in its idiocratic phase, tends to feel that South India is useless and don't know us much? Outsiders seem to only know the “Tamil king” (which seems to be no king in Tamil Nadu at all, but an old military elite, semi-helpless there against kairos, so a kairos front creeping south, a 'body drain' via Chennai express and roadways ), etc. The thinkers in South India usually don't know each other as directly as elsewhere. * A striving-to-be-free South Indian thinker's death. I mean, you will find that very few retain their freedom as I did (and those w...

Kanafinwe? Strangely Troubling Insight ...

down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down down A red/violet visa - possessing friend, Christopher Cherfane, asked me on FB: mad indian dudes make an account with an attractive white woman, and then no other photos. why are they doing that, just to make a bunch of fake friends? Well I said something like,  You're the first one to even ask, Christopher Cherfane.  I'm as cut off as you.  Apparently I'm supposed to be like the local stereotype of maglor, who was across earth, and together the original builders of the UED (sort of like anti-demiurge Poseidon...