Skip to main content

Log#16 - It is a blast or something (hey, not really a blast... just an expansion of the party, they're invited but it shouldn't be like, a silly one)

"It is a blast" (quote borrowed from my friend Misha Glucksmann).

Remember Bruce? (the goodfella i describe in log 9, he promised to be a fair guy and made a new account and resent me friend request) - But within hours he tags me in his next misadventure, oh, the burden of being a friend to all!  



It was with 51 people including me, I'd just accepted his request like last night. And I removed tag, and warned him, saying:

a few friends -- John Simpson, Durga Bhargavi, and maybe others too and i don't remember (i believe, J C Maxwell) - tagged me with 50 other people, to make a total of 51, reminding one of, well, area 51. But in every case i was not convinced that they got the subtle logic of peace on earth in the mind of Gaia's rarest daughter types, who are the true VIPs in Area 51... so i removed the tag in every case, as I truly love them. And in this case too, i think i must. Why? The (essentially so noble) friendgirls are anyway at the most vulnerable at the Mexico-Texas border, like in NY, Florida, California etc., that's why they spoke of building some kind of fortification for military intelligence there. So is this a military intelligence / USAF-affiliated mission? I would definitely support. But I care for the nonlinear thinkers too truly to risk hurting them, hope you understand me. But to be sure, let me ask... what's your mission? So clarify this, then swing into action... It is not as if I say the military-industrial system as it is, is perfect -- but i would not be party to imperfect alternatives (as far as i can see the patriarchist alternative -- is grossly imperfect in itself. It stereotypes Set's as evil just as Set's stereotype Osiris's as evil. And the commoner of earth? Is truly with whom i really stand. So pls don't mind me, i'll write more about this on my blog. Some-TIME...

No, I didn't unfriend, but ... I'll be cautious. True friendship works only 1 way (the law of entropy).

Scrolling along (hey, it's more fun you see), i got something in my feed. One Simran sayin "pawri hora hai" ...


Typically, to be sure, fair looks and especially big breasts means fine heart means click (that's how conquered half the earth, having played enough - without knowing jackshit about insider politics), but already the blind monkey is suspicious enough... 

That too, it's like officialsimrankaur29, so you know can be Kronos collectives' big brother even of Chronos the true 28... 

So unless she's there by you, you cannot assume she is

(*I mean not even a FB friend, just a page posting to my feed and even stories list.  

(Instagram is slightly better that way, you can often see the memes sticking out and of course, generally closer to Malekith). 

Anyway, so... that funny Indo-Pakistani term you see in her picture? 

I googled to find that it's a new trend last couple of days or so...

With jawans or maybe - console peasants! In the regional armies, perhaps! - joining in, could they be dancing with the terrorists? - I thought!

So i said exactly what i said to Bruce Davis -

Hey Simran... i was to put the 1st like but my comment got too long and my net connection suddenly expired (and i return on hotspot now and i see you got your 50 likes... but about the 51st! I must say exactly what i just said to Bruce huh? I mean i know you're hot and all but you know... maybe the postman misplaced my "pawri invite" or something and i can only Hope, not know, that the pawri is GOOD.... but! Really don't know about it, but would definitely like any pro-thinker "pawri" (you know me). See babe, thinkers be hurtin, high time i adopted a more foolproof social media strategy instead of fooling around like a kid. I mean my standard excuse that Aspergians are innocent and can't detect intrigue especially if cut off from friends is only good to an extent, is it not. But hey i make no claims and hope it's doing good... if you need a clue to tell good from bad, done deal babe, sure you are or can make a great party cynosure, totally deserve it from me... 🥳).

So importantly she ultimately got 181, then 187 likes (and before that, had got 50 and then critically, 73 likes).

So the "pawri" for 73 supporters, but i'm more skeptical now. See, 63 is a strong near-earth number (21x3).

(like, both me and my Chinese friend "happy smart kids" = centurions plus that, so 163, is one of our numbers). 

But see, 63 + 10 is not necessarily aligned with the true 73 (70 + 3). There may be problem, though the 75 knows that.

(That's why it feels good to put the 276th upvote on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ercEgwN-J3s) 

So my other friend Tammie just spoke of God whom females should be close to, today on the 20th, and it was at 21:19 that i saw, and the post was like, timed "31 minutes ago" -- but see, the "19" is beckoning, indicating a "20" or its big brother nearby? -- so could it be just that other kinda 31, 10 (old "Zero"/Ravana) + an accidental 21 (like twenty one*, or the "21 to win" mentioned in Rob Zombie's "dracula" or whom Hetfield called a fool in "Disposable heroes" - "21, only son, but he served us well" or something).


* Twenty one, whom black wolf (who specifically is my spirit animal, it would seem, as i'd said...) overthrew using the power of love, simply by showing that, even though he was a stranger, females from twentyone's own pack found him cooler, and would rather sleep with him than with twentyone*. I mean female choice is critical, that's where wolves have a point over lions and you will never see wolf and lion territories overlap (if they are close, there will be national borders), there will be in between a tiger/jungle continnum (lion is leader of the pro-human cats, while the tiger is the leader of the jungle of Oz).

* This is what the old powers said about twentyone: 

Twentyone, who used to be hostile to blackwolf and try to chase him away, finally reconciled with the reality, he left black wolf to have fun with the ladies and renounced his claim on kingship, left the pack... and it is something "big politician men" could learn about nobility, they should allow those, with a brain to think for themselves, to think for themselves, instead of trying to impose hierarchy... Especially trying to manually say "I am superior genes" and maritalizing females, instead of letting them think for themselves and get fucked by whoever they want, is the greatest sin and all nature is against it (including lions... where lionesses have grabbed power after much war with the more wolvine clan hyena).

You can see that somewhere towards the middle of this documentary (one of the only nature docs 101% worth watching): 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3s1ln7

Note:

The narrator says, black wolf gives "new insight to the mind of a wolf". But black wolf's kind of mind is actually a nonlinear thinking wolf's kind of mind - as opposed to the linear thinking wolf's mind. And the same holds for man.


And update - it was indeed the console peasants dancing, because i saw a 72k and then 75k (and finally 78k, of course) likes. 



They never believed that it is possible. As Ricardo Amon said, "1+1 = 2 . Is it possible to rephrase it, and produce a different answer ?"

I said - Highly possible. If the other 1 is a complex number, it is different. In that case, what seems 1 + 1 = 1 + i and 1 + i = 1 + i (it is what it is, as value of complex numbers is unknown to the fools) no such "math" is good.

Also, about the trident - 


Cygnus sector, a constellation, is where the farthest UFO bases of pro-human gods (Christ, Shiva etc.) exists...
So if that's destroyed, all logic would be. So it would be time, time to bring out the 3 rings of the elves again...


(So see it was indeed a complex number and 1 + 1 started out, but it turned out to be a stable 3. Math  fails ?)

A general note about mathematico-conservatism - it is a failure, as i showed in a former post where I showcase Miss Jessica Wilde, about how it failed.

As Dan Echegoyen said, "The reason the math fails is, in reality, there is no zero, or infinity either. Minimum is one, not zero". It's true what he said, there is nothing called zero. Nor infinity. They're just approximations that are reductionist into sociopolitical absurdity. (i mean a ^mathematically^ precise, increasingly clerical conservatism of power for power's own sake, which increasingly gets devoid of responsibility). As evidenced most clearly by the curious race of the data analysts of covertly applied sub-politics, who are closest to the types called the tech-priests, Math is the language of the tech-priests, the linear oriented or "true nerds", it is not the language of the Gods as some say, it is a mere language capable of expressing both the good and the absurd, not a science, in fact it is the lowest "science" in Comte's hierarchy of sciences in which the best is the science of heaven, the seventh science which is so complex that Comte doesn't even talk about it. But it's related to what all I said in that old post about the cycles of Ra, about incremental energy parasitism.

The elder political mathematicians believe themselves to be Gods until hit in the face by the reality of complex numbers, which dwell in the dark side of the moon that can be defined as just - the ramifications of the false assumptions of zero and infinity, using which they delude themselves about their power and control and "prove" it by joining eso/exo-terically split sympathy lobbies and running.... and oppressing and raping kids, trapping once-beautiful girls into moralistic wifery until they become either politically trivial or divorced...

Meanwhile... downloaded an app to see who doesn't follow me back while i follow them in IG. 

And then I unfollowed the rock. And then I spoke of the frock but mean no insult to the rock. Hey seriously I laugh at myself too, Nobody is perfect and everyone has a small flaw. In the case of the rock his flaw is very insignificant, he might not pay enuff attention to the frock, my love. So I typed -


But soon after! The rock got pissed, man. So sorry man, I totally love ya, you are the founder.



hey seriously, he represents the females and hunks his side and I represent everyone who were left out. I am not trolling him, I am just innocently frolling him and just you see, the rock (and his friends) will be our friends... Along with all these characters. As they too desire what is the ideal of civilization didn't twenty one also see that in the end. Hey, ain't cracking a joke on the Rock, please don't say that. Here I crack a joke on myself too... If you support the frock guess you wear one. Ha ha I'm so funny that it's far more ridiculous than anything else. Hey, let's be elves... as elves can laugh at each other and themselves, that's how they become more perfect.

So the objective is to befriend and becalm by true love, not demonize and try to incarcerate those who tend to be outlaws.. they were wronged by the excesses of what is called civilization, see their point of view too. And from my side, I really am a good friend of the pro-elf kind of rock and a prescriptive friend of the isolated type of the rock. I actually think he is close to perfection, and I never claimed to be the most perfect myself. Love and love, really, and why not? Hey. It's more fun to love and live truly. It's easier on the brain, increases lifespan, gives freedom from fear and disease, why not, guys just tell me just why not.

It's not as if the civilization I speak of is demonizing or even talking about bullshit ideas of "status" for anyone (That's a lot of bullshit). Just a natural world where laws are ultimately not even enforced or needed because it pays to be good unlike now where it pays to be bad so much so that they take sociopathy classes in business schools and that's encouraging what's less fine in our personalities, so why not change. And nobody is perfect, even I was a bit rudely competitive at first, but at 35 all I can feel is love. Wahh claims that I hate People, and that saddens me so, why would you say that. I just loved elfishness and nonlinear thinking talent, and in the process some sociopaths who were the priests of god got displaced but could there have been another way, and why would I always be like that, are we not giving out our hearts to everyone, even to the former powers.. Am I speaking of illusions of good and evil of people, I am not, I don't hate. If I unfriend anyone on FB or something it's just because befriending other more vulnerable but more elflike people would get utopia for us faster and so I can be a better friend to those I befriend in that way, as the utopia will work better for them. They said I'm both holy water and hell fire but even the hell fire is cleansing medicine, not something to burn evil to ashes. Hey, I'm a scientist, I don't believe evil is a scientific way to look at a life form. It's simply too disrespectful and whatever I say I respect people, I respect some people more than they seem to respect themselves because when you speak of personality, you must see the pro-entropic brilliance that is just slightly dormant, rather than any slight error that you overstate, because hey, show me one person who is perfect? And let me tell you this, even the Gods will not volunteer to be judged as perfect, that's what Hades said.

Some politicians may claim to be perfect by "proof by scientific rituals", but even they don't do it twice, you see.

Let's generally feel good about who we are by always being ready to accept flaws in our personality , it holds for everyone... since the opposite is hubris, or incremental energy parasitism that all universal life opposes 

(and that's why the Rock spoke of this kinda, Heisenbergian uncertainty or somethin, in jumanji):



 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log #57 ~ twin flames, the math

Now technically,  me and my li'l  kyootsiee are twin flames ...   i.e., the sharpest form of "soulmates",  twin flames make new fronts for more logical / truer soulmates (all can aspire to be twin flames, but the point is to get away with it) ( For example ) that means both we're relatively most synced with the timeline and our lives are "synced" :) A sync at every interaction it might appear, here's the 90 minutes to midnight at the 90th. The analogy of all drops from a single splash falling at the same time on a quasiplane of reality that uniquely connects two twin flames, more easily fits to explain it all. https://t.co/undaFxWETa pic.twitter.com/9oBZsv3YIT — Timetin (your drewwgie) (@anand_droog) May 2, 2022 Say... There was this pattern... I had noticed it long ago, but on 30th Sep it got very sharp, so I tweeted about it: We're such yin and yang of the new.. Like today, old/boomer/deep time 73 stand in her way.. Just as I push t

Log#13 - Terran Intelligence Dossier (Beyond the "Covfefe" Mystery)

World Alert (= Alerta mundial) -  (Copiar en el traductor de Google para más traducciones de español / ruso / árabe / chino / japonés / francés / sánscrito / otras)) Learn English because there is also, an imperial truth, not merely primordial truth around  Terra Firma. If ever an idea is linked to a long blog which doesn't seem to mention it -- use 1 or more searches to find  it...   ========== After that one (haven't read) - And that one () -  There is, now, a new one, eh? - (A sequel to (not parody of) Tintin in America and further a sequel to the source cover i.e. 80 year anniversary).. i guess... ("Merge/Herge" friends ought to make a comic on these lines :D )/ Time to solve the mystery of the unhelpfully anti-human kind of "pixel trump" fase : Breaking news: anti-thinker AI panderers launch hack attack against naval intelligence (ca. 16th Jan, 2021) - I mentioned the " Group that I want to destroy " with 94* members (but i only archived it,

Log#56 ~ 56 can also be legit 9 + 47...

Some 56th log, this... about the 56th , and how it had been headcrabbed at earth... A while back I realized the joke about Modi's "56 inch chest" was about his cult exploiting a "no. 56" (upheld by far side girls, but there's a problem due to all the darkness covered in last post, that enables exploitation ...)   If a deep time 56 is dominant, then the good/time 56 finds it hard to establish itself. In this case, a  good/time 28 has it hard, because there is no 56 (28x2) that can sync with and support it, as the fake 56 is 'uge. So 28, which is technically supposed to be "doctors' number", gets monopolized by a deep time 28 pushed by the deep time 56. For example, when the deep time "Munnabai mbbs" (fake politician doctors) tried to enslave the doctors during the pandemic, 28 doctor leaders who refused to submit to the "doctors harassed by fascism" trend described in last post were punished for refusing to surrender the