You remember the video I made about the gravitron of the earth direction? And how it can match even with the "systemic gravitron" ...? And .. you do recall all the assertions made (by the " established kairos elites ", the " only legit quantum 7 " etc.)... about how "h is insignificant, i is unreal?" Update on all that! I was just solving a question today (for money.... :o ), that I stumbled across the exact meaning of "entanglement", about how i = Q, h = P (or i = P, h = Q) is possible (real, significant), i.e. a stable earthlings' gravitron that can help earthlings break on through to the other side, past the middlemen siege. (It exploits the strong Q/17 (as in Quora symbol, Q ) red CT and the "P" (Cain CT), so it involves Q and P). So here is the question: And here is the answer I wrote, about how the "classical (quantum) assumption" is wrong, ... there's no strict requirement of "instruction sets...
Comments
Post a Comment