Skip to main content

#Log60: Hmmm, timely & Gronkowski

Timely comment on my friend's fb post ...

I probably don't understand you entirely;😘

Here are some of my views on some such subject...

I think there's some divergence in your paragraph's last part and my view... that is captured well in the disagreeing/ironic tone in "now that we are dead":



Hetfields finicky tone is because, from that perspective, middlemen between us come even before nobler / more nonlinearly capable earthlings like me
 (even if we are the only ones who can as you'll now see, repair the evidently suboptimal (wrt entropy) situation). 



To **live** (in the highest level of nonlinear intelligence and thus objectively logical reformist capability) on earth, the veto power secures exception to a quantum norm ... Is a sacred opportunity, something different 😂

What few of Selune (who are served by lillendi) seem to sufficiently realize is that Soma and Selene are different (context), ... and the vast priesthood under Soma is even more a bunch of opportunists who've made it all about flattery, not character, causing corruption in humanity.. and looking at how the absolutely hybris filled fool modi is the current incharge of someshwar temple, there's quite a few unacceptably ignorant mad hatters in the soma network... He's simply making a amrit mahautsov for parasites who suck up to the iit modi etc brahman power cult network even if others eg me did the real work. And this is typical of modi the head trustee of the someshwar temple.. 



So you understand why the (supposedly "h = insignificant, i = unreal", or "worth of only false priest / middleman access, misunderstanding and oppression") earthly nobility's views are commonly the exact opposite of say a sea registrar like Zuckerberg.


Actually I refined my answer further, looking at the root case maddest Hatter 😆





 

But what happened later in the morning after I'd written the above, is interesting.
FB Notif! 
 
3 friends to be wished happy birthday.  (I know it's a bit weird, but all the force must be spread for the new age / good... so I do it.)
Would I.. ? 


These days i check more ... eg few days back I unfriended all 8 friends that FB believed I should wish happy birthday to (? a link to what happened soon after?)

The first profile.. 
 
Very interesting... 15, 78 (platinum, very mighty.. used? ) .. 
I also recalled Cleveland of family guy funnily saying Tallahassee so I get clue to google search to know if to unfriend or not. 
It did seem shady when I search Tallahassee family guy, saw this on reddit.. 
 
I used the key words Cleveland Tallahassee "family guy" to search where I'd heard it.
 


Viola it's some elite Bully who no good St. Peter could defeat, who's in part St. George and in part St. Jacob (or Jokab at least); the other 2 profiles (assuming a link) --


 
The proof , if you noticed Gron's 87 jersey number, is the 1087 here above! 
So this Gron chap can easily claim to be the true 87 this way, doesn't have to seal his spot with a hard to make 1000 which is of legendary difficulty (the essence of Khaine the elven leader was itself split into 1000 shards, causing great difficulty to the good who try).

So type gron already has a bosshood of Tallahassee or something it might seem eh? And has some gender war style powers eg can nix black guy's mustache life hack. 


So I guess yeah brute force was not the method to outwit some middleman elite.

Brute force was never the answer on the Eastern border of the Roman Empire, the Danube, hmm. 
 
If a bully fucked you up there nobody would speak of it, in case of Licilius, the witness had nothing to lose...




How were they in my friends list, dunno they were already (tools for) elites, when people send me I accept, they had to as more force accumulated to me, but I figure out despite being carefully cut off by the village idiots' union. So I did unfriend those 3 girls, after caring for what they can at best be (i don't think the sky and earth can afford middlemen using them to leech my force) now I guess the "3 idiots", " 3 monkeys ", lose steam.









Ah, it is good, (in this context)... that today's first minute was 2 = B... I did tell you right, both me and her are pukka Bs :) 
 
 

2, Beeeee 🐝... 


Told you... problems like this can only be solved from deep ghetto earth side by twin flames like us, delicate scissors of love, not from the sky. Having a UFO is not a tool for every situation, it is not what makes a man (or woman).. 
 
It's not that earthlings are stupid... fools behind dark ages only justify... understanding the sundering is beyond them!!!

So,.. who? Gronkowski?  
Just see the "guru" root, I guess...
 Gronkowski himself probably pulling WK deadweight...

So you see, that is more generally about Grond / Vali / Gronkowski vs. Narfi cycle.
And one can see it more generally...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log #57 ~ twin flames, the math

Now technically,  me and my li'l  kyootsiee are twin flames ...   i.e., the sharpest form of "soulmates",  twin flames make new fronts for more logical / truer soulmates (all can aspire to be twin flames, but the point is to get away with it) ( For example ) that means both we're relatively most synced with the timeline and our lives are "synced" :) A sync at every interaction it might appear, here's the 90 minutes to midnight at the 90th. The analogy of all drops from a single splash falling at the same time on a quasiplane of reality that uniquely connects two twin flames, more easily fits to explain it all. https://t.co/undaFxWETa pic.twitter.com/9oBZsv3YIT — Timetin (your drewwgie) (@anand_droog) May 2, 2022 Say... There was this pattern... I had noticed it long ago, but on 30th Sep it got very sharp, so I tweeted about it: We're such yin and yang of the new.. Like today, old/boomer/deep time 73 stand in her way.. Just as I push t

Log#13 - Terran Intelligence Dossier (Beyond the "Covfefe" Mystery)

World Alert (= Alerta mundial) -  (Copiar en el traductor de Google para más traducciones de español / ruso / árabe / chino / japonés / francés / sánscrito / otras)) Learn English because there is also, an imperial truth, not merely primordial truth around  Terra Firma. If ever an idea is linked to a long blog which doesn't seem to mention it -- use 1 or more searches to find  it...   ========== After that one (haven't read) - And that one () -  There is, now, a new one, eh? - (A sequel to (not parody of) Tintin in America and further a sequel to the source cover i.e. 80 year anniversary).. i guess... ("Merge/Herge" friends ought to make a comic on these lines :D )/ Time to solve the mystery of the unhelpfully anti-human kind of "pixel trump" fase : Breaking news: anti-thinker AI panderers launch hack attack against naval intelligence (ca. 16th Jan, 2021) - I mentioned the " Group that I want to destroy " with 94* members (but i only archived it,

Log#56 ~ 56 can also be legit 9 + 47...

Some 56th log, this... about the 56th , and how it had been headcrabbed at earth... A while back I realized the joke about Modi's "56 inch chest" was about his cult exploiting a "no. 56" (upheld by far side girls, but there's a problem due to all the darkness covered in last post, that enables exploitation ...)   If a deep time 56 is dominant, then the good/time 56 finds it hard to establish itself. In this case, a  good/time 28 has it hard, because there is no 56 (28x2) that can sync with and support it, as the fake 56 is 'uge. So 28, which is technically supposed to be "doctors' number", gets monopolized by a deep time 28 pushed by the deep time 56. For example, when the deep time "Munnabai mbbs" (fake politician doctors) tried to enslave the doctors during the pandemic, 28 doctor leaders who refused to submit to the "doctors harassed by fascism" trend described in last post were punished for refusing to surrender the