Skip to main content

Log #57 ~ twin flames, the math

Now technically, 


me and my li'l  kyootsiee are twin flames...  

i.e., the sharpest form of "soulmates", 

twin flames make new fronts for more logical / truer soulmates

(all can aspire to be twin flames, but the point is to get away with it)

(For example)

that means both we're relatively most synced with the timeline and our lives are "synced" :)

Say...

There was this pattern... I had noticed it long ago, but on 30th Sep it got very sharp, so I tweeted about it:


 

But then it happened again a few days later, on Oct. 4th


 

And then it happened again the very next day... Oct 5th..

 

 

It actually happened again twice but I didn't even tweet about it because it was getting something that one could take for granted. 

But it was remarkable enough to save... being the very next day, Oct 6th (she had 92 before her, and me pushing (600+) 92..

 
See the (2300)+ 92 vs. (600) +92?  
 

 
And a couple of days I didn't really look (I don't go hunting for patterns, but if they appear before me I sure do notice) ... but again on the 10th Oct., it was, (2300 +) 88 in her way..  this time I wasn't pushing a new 88 but just pushing out an ancient 88! 
 
That's a long list! 
First 73, then 83, then 88, then 92! And now back to 88, that being a key number, reminding me of :
 

She's 2389, 2388 in her way to where she'll be (an entirely free millennial leader has to be no. 1). 

... I was to wish "2-edged sword" Kinda thing that is a FB Happy birthday that same day (I'm not in any village idiot network, so i've learnt to do this kinda stuff without hurting myself, as I use social physics by now so it's easier to understand where people stand in the time vs. deep time divide).. Now for one of the guys I unfriended... I saw in his friends list.. a "deep time engine" pulling the whole 88 universe's elites ..

Even i guess the 88 in her way that day (.. sure, as this profile had 49 friends shared with... me (uge (coz... you know 49... see depeche mode John the revelator video by Dicken Schrader on Youtube!):

 


 

So I unfriended his friend, guess it benefited our 88. 
So! 
That's a long list! 

First 73, then 83, then 88, then 92, then 88 again.

And then today (Oct 12th) again! 

It is 96, she's at 2397, we find another example of how our time lines up to face deep time elites (the deep time 96, in this case...):


 

I should have known, too, that I will find myself too pushing a new (600+) 96 later in the day... (that forced me to post! )


 

Interestingly, that cannibal corpse dude was sharing Modi's number "56" jersey we discussed in last post:



Very interestingly, the total over all these observations moves from 73 to 96, i.e. +23...

That is exactly 1/100 of the 2300 engine pulling the deep time jerseys blocking her, maybe a deep time 23 ...

is what we've pulled even* with,.. hmmm...


* Oh yeah lol, speaking about even....


Update: The very next day after this post ~ (Oct. 13th)

Someone tagged me as 98th of 98 (std. approver) of the quantum cult's false (anti-earth steampunk) 97 decision...

 
 

Total 98 people tagged, see?

You know "decision" adds to ... 97. Decisions! Although I am impetuous, they must mostly always be right !

Here's a little poem:

 

Somethng that was pre-decided*, by the quantum cult approved,

Needs me for confirmation (98), coz "every1 follows peasant chess rules

All follow chess rules, pc gamers never more than console peasants cool"...


* What pre-decided? Just h, i = 0 if not conforming, quantum dogma as usual, earthlings are nothing (no i, only YOU! 

As in the reversal "jokes". WTF... I hate it!

I was right at the spot! The 98th tagged in that post! It's just false monks in the sky exploiting people on earth.
But I see.

And I said!

The war in ukraine is more about foreign powers exploiting Putin and Russia to push the agenda of mostly foreign, racist (and also anti Russian) deep time elites like Trump, infosys stockholders (patriarchist misogynists like these  and tharoor, tulsi gabbard*, modi etc.
 
* Ah gabbard


 
Why am I tagged to support wrong nobel decision bruh, I have nothing to do with quantum cult boomer elites... 

Like this guy from Sweden (ohh, it's been on the news with Modi etc.), who put his heart out to uphold this wrong decision...
 


 
Ah you must have been taught by nobel prize selection committee, ehehehe.
The good part is I am actually free, and can decide for myself my destiny, not be bound into fates.
For me, it's closing the sluice gates of my force as usual. 
Leave those who made it to regret such poor decisions, why dragging me into the infosys Musk's cow bunch.

 
 






And well, it so happens that 3 were before her today (96 + 7, too... I know where that kairos seven is from...)...


 
As usual I have a 703 channels on twitter today :) 
 

But more importantly...

2400 + 3 in her way, Moustafa had 3 mutual friends I kicked (one of them was actually saying Trump didn't push the vaccine etc. (looking closely at my friends' list is not what I do ever, and recall I don't have "a team" to tell me about users and who's who... coz I'm a lone operativ.... but... i figure out), Just stand apart from all the pious quantum deadweight out there... but.. no need to unfriend him, his account more about Iraqi kids, Arrakis "Mouse-tafa"! is important, it's not as if he is Saddam Hussein's spoilt drugs n soccer son...

Just being used, like Putin (Or how even I almost might have been had I been ignorant about it, but I grew up countering bullies, nobody knows them as well as me, both empirically and theoretically... as you know).

Adios!

If you are here for reading, click below image to jump to a magazine with this article and other cool stuff :)

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log#13 - Terran Intelligence Dossier (Beyond the "Covfefe" Mystery)

World Alert (= Alerta mundial) -  (Copiar en el traductor de Google para más traducciones de español / ruso / árabe / chino / japonés / francés / sánscrito / otras)) Learn English because there is also, an imperial truth, not merely primordial truth around  Terra Firma. If ever an idea is linked to a long blog which doesn't seem to mention it -- use 1 or more searches to find  it...   ========== After that one (haven't read) - And that one () -  There is, now, a new one, eh? - (A sequel to (not parody of) Tintin in America and further a sequel to the source cover i.e. 80 year anniversary).. i guess... ("Merge/Herge" friends ought to make a comic on these lines :D )/ Time to solve the mystery of the unhelpfully anti-human kind of "pixel trump" fase : Breaking news: anti-thinker AI panderers launch hack attack against naval intelligence (ca. 16th Jan, 2021) - I mentioned the " Group that I want to destroy " with 94* members (but i only archived it,

More like "All Our Base Never belonged to You" Announcement @ Home front - Independence from illogic - all the individualized thinkers of the world can treat our home as the thinkers' homeland - insular clannish fools to run to the hills) PLUS - The Big Picture! The General Situation [Earth] at what seems to be the Incipience for the Third and Last War (or Love ... ? ) to End all Wars ...

This article is 2 parts - Important updates on the Far South India ( Home front ) situation A Big picture - introduction to the Third World War as defined by the historical context Small Picture - Important updates on the Far South India ( Home front ) situation Someone asked on Quora - "Why is there a large scale migration of North Indian workers to South India, especially to Tamil Nadu and Karnataka?" To the question, the answer I wrote  was : I'm pretty irritated by such topics and so too again to see this question and i'm afraid my irritation will be palpable in my answer! . It's socioeconomic warfare.. and necessitates civil and police plus military counteraction I'd say In the name of “1 nation, 1 people, 1 pm, 1 religion” or some shit dunno what the fuck… it's gone gangs of wasseypore been exported to our lands Damn A large and monied, gym going population of rapacious and power hungry bisexual, pack hunting type of Hind