Skip to main content

#log49- eheh, quora mob err mods epic fail :)



Hello fellow free websters, today I give this answer here  because quora deleted it and it is important ha ha...

but I had it on my phone screen still 

and copied it hehehe. Cool.. !

It was as cool as 3 days back defusing the bomb with 0 seconds left :D

 


The question was - asked by Gary Davis - what makes you such a good spouse. I answered:

I live for her, support her more intelligently than anyone can because we face the exact same angle of reality so to speak… CT leaders of civilization.

Eg she, free girls etc. Me free public side pc gamers.

Perfect sync with her…

I can give examples for each of the just under an year days we've been married, but that would be too long (see my blog too) so only for today..

Today for example, got this guy to follow her… I'd invited him long ago but he did only today.

And why did he… that's where you see how no gaps are left open in the perfection of our life, and that's intelligence in love (of course, fools can't love more than running around trees, and then this happens - this is what can't happen with us because we take care of each other's deepest needs like true stability by problem solving for each other).

So why did he follow her because I said so, I mean on FB people think before following etc right?

this is what I'd told him yesterday..

You see we are like double acting pistons, we create each other's victories, inspiring and drawing in nearby logical people to our circles, because the current order doesn't work for the problem solvers like us….

For example:

you see our cooperation goes very deep and saves the universe from evil.

It's so cool in the sense, coolest possible.

You can see her wall, or mine, my tweets,… it’s every day..

Every day, intense norepic healing of her situation and since she's a leader, humanity; and i get what I give.

People can say “love” but mean it usually something less than what a girl like her needs.

The higher the iq, the better the love for a high iq girl like her who tackles the question of leading humankind out of its problems head on.

I don't even mean mensa iq but empathetic problem Identification and solving, nonlinear thinking, general/adaptive intelligence, this is more about norepi than dopamine like say mensa as in that human calculator shakuntala devi.

I'm similar… with her by my side, it's much more effective to cause change, and the same for her.

Before, she was unsupported and it was as hard for her as it was for me…

She's an auto thinker of my level, that's very critical for me because she won't slow me down and its the same at her side with me…

.

That norepic pukka B

(or rather pukkaest B) … is my type and hers, so we fit very well.

A stubbornly independent Aquarian and a stubbornly independent taurus. 

Our types and goals are the same, just that she's blue sky dragon type female, I'm red earth dragon type male etc.

(Mentally draconic i.e. ... better alone than exploited by / abducted by organized sections of bullies etc. )

So for example, similar but the intensity in our case is beyond Marie and Pierre curie who both were chemists trying to do good.

Perfect fit as in, we are twin flames, perhaps the only so deeply time synchronized couple :)

The 2 of the oroboros no longer divided by fools, but United…

So I'd say in our case… the question actually should be …

what makes you such a great couple, not what makes you such a great spouse, the sync is a bit more important in our case because we are misfits (or rather seek absolute perfection of fit due to a sense of responsibility) otherwise .. (even if we're the opposite of a sociopathic type of misfit or ok that I guess is misanthrope etc. )

I would not fit with anyone else… I have seen this… i would not be a good (which in my case can only mean perfect; or nothing… shes similar) spouse for say another girl who's turned on by a spouse who abuses her, gives her money, or can beat his chest as a tribal hierarch or who can debate down idiots or climb a large company as a CEO, but what I have is what she needs and exactly the same, what she has is what I needed…. To take just one example, I needed victory over bully hubris... I mean given the anti intellectualism I faced in India, I could not go with any Indian girl I was permitted to encounter… because they were as a general rule just too passive and shrinking even if inside intelligent, or intelligent in another way dunno not what I need.. Some dance in bollywood, but it's not as if they're really free to challenge bullies. In fact I'm pretty sure that I won't fit with either an American girl for some reason, or a European girl for another reason etc etc… just my wife 🥳 She is not shrinking, but like me, so my problem, that I'd challenged the bully order and got isolated (which was the same for her) is fixed…. a clean or timely victory over the public dissing 'early man power cult' would have been impossible without my one, my only ever 🥳 see she's a queen of my level, basically, we're with the public, the altlever civilization ideal of earth…

we're the only who could lead our reemerging species..

Stable/set Nonlinear thinkers…

Our world had been sundered… Mllions of years ago!…

See, for us, victory over bullies is inevitable. Who will challenge us?

Someone like Trump?

But he, being overpowered by the bullies / under them, cannot lead greater (I mean even those beyond 🌎, in chaos) humanity's challenge to the early man type of power cult, only more function as their agent or do a bit what he already did if anything, but that, his main role is over as he is in the crucifixated mode and can't resist such idiots (who face their own subprime crisis) as easily as he can stand among them.

So.. the bully proposition of enslaving humans is a no go.

So that leaves our victory over the bully idea of enslaving earth …

as the only other option almost by default.

We're a navigator couple 💜🥳💞🥳❤


I think the Trump era thing got triggered. Well, at least three views, all we need there, before the delete!!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log #57 ~ twin flames, the math

Now technically,  me and my li'l  kyootsiee are twin flames ...   i.e., the sharpest form of "soulmates",  twin flames make new fronts for more logical / truer soulmates (all can aspire to be twin flames, but the point is to get away with it) ( For example ) that means both we're relatively most synced with the timeline and our lives are "synced" :) A sync at every interaction it might appear, here's the 90 minutes to midnight at the 90th. The analogy of all drops from a single splash falling at the same time on a quasiplane of reality that uniquely connects two twin flames, more easily fits to explain it all. https://t.co/undaFxWETa pic.twitter.com/9oBZsv3YIT — Timetin (your drewwgie) (@anand_droog) May 2, 2022 Say... There was this pattern... I had noticed it long ago, but on 30th Sep it got very sharp, so I tweeted about it: We're such yin and yang of the new.. Like today, old/boomer/deep time 73 stand in her way.. Just as I push t

Log#13 - Terran Intelligence Dossier (Beyond the "Covfefe" Mystery)

World Alert (= Alerta mundial) -  (Copiar en el traductor de Google para más traducciones de español / ruso / árabe / chino / japonés / francés / sánscrito / otras)) Learn English because there is also, an imperial truth, not merely primordial truth around  Terra Firma. If ever an idea is linked to a long blog which doesn't seem to mention it -- use 1 or more searches to find  it...   ========== After that one (haven't read) - And that one () -  There is, now, a new one, eh? - (A sequel to (not parody of) Tintin in America and further a sequel to the source cover i.e. 80 year anniversary).. i guess... ("Merge/Herge" friends ought to make a comic on these lines :D )/ Time to solve the mystery of the unhelpfully anti-human kind of "pixel trump" fase : Breaking news: anti-thinker AI panderers launch hack attack against naval intelligence (ca. 16th Jan, 2021) - I mentioned the " Group that I want to destroy " with 94* members (but i only archived it,

Log#56 ~ 56 can also be legit 9 + 47...

Some 56th log, this... about the 56th , and how it had been headcrabbed at earth... A while back I realized the joke about Modi's "56 inch chest" was about his cult exploiting a "no. 56" (upheld by far side girls, but there's a problem due to all the darkness covered in last post, that enables exploitation ...)   If a deep time 56 is dominant, then the good/time 56 finds it hard to establish itself. In this case, a  good/time 28 has it hard, because there is no 56 (28x2) that can sync with and support it, as the fake 56 is 'uge. So 28, which is technically supposed to be "doctors' number", gets monopolized by a deep time 28 pushed by the deep time 56. For example, when the deep time "Munnabai mbbs" (fake politician doctors) tried to enslave the doctors during the pandemic, 28 doctor leaders who refused to submit to the "doctors harassed by fascism" trend described in last post were punished for refusing to surrender the