Skip to main content

log#48 - fire /time etc magix.. ?!!!

Now that I'm with my puddink..

So my aunt, an actress who is b negative actually, asked my folks to take me to see a malayalam film today, makkal (daughter).

Hmm. 

Typed away through Lots of small talk but at least I picked up the critical part of it. 
Apparently the message is..
the thinker daughters in my land are lonely 😁
a local girl leader here needed to be secured (her section was being pulled by deep time lords) apparently the usual.. Arthanahalli, kairos guru elites of a type covered in an upcoming film part of The grey planet 🌍

~

These girls always had waited for me to ask 🙃

They'd even be ok had I been not married I guess 😁

But only one couple can do the front engine thing...
One of them must be me, you know why.. 
But
I already got my wife...


So a bit late to get me to see it eh.
Other girls were too slow to decide whether they ("can yet safely say") that they belong to my time front or the deep time dead weight order that is "easier". It might seem.. But cancels reformist aspirations. 


At least that decision has never been hard for me or my pdnk.... So, i gel with her only.

And yet...

We must help these girls here, this one almost looked a bit like puddink (who only can look like puddink, i can love her only) ..

Yet.. 
All thinkers are in the same boat of reform...
even if I have only one wife, ... 


We will support all the good, that's our job. Ok! 

How. 

So clue hmm.
They give it in the films.. Now this girl who acted there, this local girl leader, her mom's house..
9377..

License number 🥳
I see..

7044..
Is the car she tried to escape to freedom in

They always show the licenses clearly in films for Good reason, as much as a sportsman showing his jersey number etc. 

This girl drove off.. 

It didn't work so well...

She bumped into a big old deep time thug of tristate border area hmmm  police can also not touch him. Her aspirations, free will etc. Now Closer to cancellation.

I had to help her ... although I don't do the Arab stunt, taking a second wife it's impossible to manage. 

So i just searched 7044 lol..

 On Twitter where yet all diplomats are found.. 

i found elif.. 😃


Important to secure ~ 7044 ~ 
Secured ✅

By the way... Then

I saw this...



My friend, soldiers are less likely to be fools and here matters are a bit more complex. I can only explain fully in my film out soon but for example as I said:


https://twitter.com/anand_droog/status/1523267608413618177?t=2lhZMSGSq_bL38PcmbNF6w&s=19


https://twitter.com/anand_droog/status/1521707471416401922?t=OQ3MnlcfHVsPYj6JE0Kszg&s=19




But it's always interesting to explore. 



Of them interesting deep time style elite or bigshot or bigshadow or upstream big eheh:




 quite unpopular

Who's this babur hmm

Oh 18 follows

Oh this must be the continuation of the southern fire in Pakistan.. Explains the other part of the jigsaw I described long ago


So... 

18/🔥 got navigation too...
That was a reformist voice similarly being "cancelled" In nearby Pakistan.

So 23 prime ministers removed.. 

So the fools haven't allowed a logical thing to happen in Pakistan because this 🔥 gets no navigator, so the logic is never discussed in Ukraine and Russia for example.


 But i can .. S = 19 eh? 

I guess then.. 

Retiresome...  s-babu's other 34 reps of deep time, they are kairos elites, not leading cultural figures of india... Or Uk, hk etc. ..

 




Or earth.. 

Dammit, I'm red earth dragon.

Me, and My puddin bled for earth. Just alone.

Fools believe herds matter. Let me tell you, herds are the problem, villains with heroic appearance for the most part, and individuals matter.





 the idea of countries is less solid than the reality, thinkers vs parasitic fools...

It's important to fill up the 18 to a 19, fire is to be navigated, lest thinker energies get wasted by deception to violence etc.
So...
Nothing to worry about, we take care of the thinkers aspiring to be in our reformist front...
That's why we lead it 🥳
Where..

For a start, the fool game of indo pak raghead gandhi politics must pass... So link 1 and 2 by my 3...

Silver x 10 hwehe... 




Meanwhile, I love her ever stronger. This is when I strengthened her credentials as Iqueen in babepedia - let's say, that's similar to... you recall Anna keeping the surname Chapman from her marriage, why do you know, well is a chapayev thing, is how I supported her, so she high jumped again:

Her 30 deg. downslopes and 90 degree upslopes reveal... 

Well we are entropic, timelings, so it's inevitable.



Fools wanna divide us! I'd already said long ago.. 




48=47*10 😹😹

Boorm alt 😃


Replies were to:



But I actually changed the like to heart when I learnt elon Musk's was named y etc. See that's just what they do, the herd of parasites stealing from thinkers who actually support with the force, do stuff, win etc. It's the problem that hero delusion doesn't let the villain see. The nodding herd is convincing I guess, that is false God syndrome since after the fall of man and these things I'm going to discuss in my film. That's like 4 episodes over in a week... I'd planned to release by end of may. 



You won't believe, the time in front of my eyes went from 5:55 to 5:54 then back to 5:55




Some strange things elsewhere too -


Was just after I stood up for china and got a real free Chinese Twitter follower. 




Kk friends goodnight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log #57 ~ twin flames, the math

Now technically,  me and my li'l  kyootsiee are twin flames ...   i.e., the sharpest form of "soulmates",  twin flames make new fronts for more logical / truer soulmates (all can aspire to be twin flames, but the point is to get away with it) ( For example ) that means both we're relatively most synced with the timeline and our lives are "synced" :) A sync at every interaction it might appear, here's the 90 minutes to midnight at the 90th. The analogy of all drops from a single splash falling at the same time on a quasiplane of reality that uniquely connects two twin flames, more easily fits to explain it all. https://t.co/undaFxWETa pic.twitter.com/9oBZsv3YIT — Timetin (your drewwgie) (@anand_droog) May 2, 2022 Say... There was this pattern... I had noticed it long ago, but on 30th Sep it got very sharp, so I tweeted about it: We're such yin and yang of the new.. Like today, old/boomer/deep time 73 stand in her way.. Just as I push t

Log#13 - Terran Intelligence Dossier (Beyond the "Covfefe" Mystery)

World Alert (= Alerta mundial) -  (Copiar en el traductor de Google para más traducciones de español / ruso / árabe / chino / japonés / francés / sánscrito / otras)) Learn English because there is also, an imperial truth, not merely primordial truth around  Terra Firma. If ever an idea is linked to a long blog which doesn't seem to mention it -- use 1 or more searches to find  it...   ========== After that one (haven't read) - And that one () -  There is, now, a new one, eh? - (A sequel to (not parody of) Tintin in America and further a sequel to the source cover i.e. 80 year anniversary).. i guess... ("Merge/Herge" friends ought to make a comic on these lines :D )/ Time to solve the mystery of the unhelpfully anti-human kind of "pixel trump" fase : Breaking news: anti-thinker AI panderers launch hack attack against naval intelligence (ca. 16th Jan, 2021) - I mentioned the " Group that I want to destroy " with 94* members (but i only archived it,

Log#56 ~ 56 can also be legit 9 + 47...

Some 56th log, this... about the 56th , and how it had been headcrabbed at earth... A while back I realized the joke about Modi's "56 inch chest" was about his cult exploiting a "no. 56" (upheld by far side girls, but there's a problem due to all the darkness covered in last post, that enables exploitation ...)   If a deep time 56 is dominant, then the good/time 56 finds it hard to establish itself. In this case, a  good/time 28 has it hard, because there is no 56 (28x2) that can sync with and support it, as the fake 56 is 'uge. So 28, which is technically supposed to be "doctors' number", gets monopolized by a deep time 28 pushed by the deep time 56. For example, when the deep time "Munnabai mbbs" (fake politician doctors) tried to enslave the doctors during the pandemic, 28 doctor leaders who refused to submit to the "doctors harassed by fascism" trend described in last post were punished for refusing to surrender the