Skip to main content

log#41: the theater of the absurd!

I thought .... now that I'm a bit known, I got my imdb page and stuff, I'll search for my name , haven't done that for many years 😆

The results... 
First the usual impersonator, as I said, I had many... 


Hmmm my name is pushed down by the krishna cultists, in fact I didn't find it in the second page and didn't look further... there's so many others like gandhian professors who were not there when I searched last some years back... then at least my academia.edu and author profiles used to come quite early... but these new iit professor and funny characters have now had their names pushed up by google SEO, I guess we can credit how some krishna cultist became CEO, and it shows (about the blueberry)... As the krsna das said, "some kids don't study and yet get admission, others who study don't get it," the secret in this corrupt world is "the mercy of the krishna cult", it is like a massive protection racket (thats why the Italian mafia is famous, just where you find the papacy, dogma and mafia have much to share) ... The cult warps culture to favour "Devotees", like leaked papers... 


the krsna das guy covered in the last post actually said it... And he also said that in Islam, krishna is Allah, in Christianity, he is Christ etc. So it's a very pervasive cult of power... it's usual business in India, a type of nepotism beyond family, a sectarian nepotism that attacks the noble and favours the more political type of flatterers. But if some like me somehow exist despite being free.. It's more of the police etc., and we hold the lines, but a big problem for thinkers in the civilian sector, which is systemic ( the whole world, after world War 2... The baby boomer power grab, is more monolithic now, and nobody has hope if thinkers in India don't have hope, because the topology is such, all thinkers swim or sink together, such types are outside India also, surely it can only change though). 

But then I find this... What this is bad, do they make me look like some jewel thief or what ha ha? Well maybe like Robin Hood or something maybe, surely bianca castafiore has little right to charge commoners for being an owner of jewels hmmm... 

But you know I never get any stuff, I just help break the manwich' power empires remotely, and the power flooded into humanity's hands, that's the kind of stuff I do 😹


There's not even any such actor called anand kumar in this film, just dev anand -



It's a film about imposters... Damn. 

To confirm this impersonation online (and offline obviously, as I said one day a doppleganger walked up to me on a bus!...)... 

I see the other film attributed to this anand kumar is about impersonation as well:

Also someone called anand kumar and another guy seem professional imposters for anyone and the former, more specifically, for me it would seem since the name has been pushed up in google seo... I am serious, long ago my name used to be on the first or second page after only the mathematician who is some wikipedia star, he gets a wikipedia page although I tried to make one for me, the wikipedia elites deleted that page, I gave up fuck it. Ah, at least I got a listal page..., which only needs an imdb page to open, no fascist moderator headache. 

So they seem to be professional imposters, because the db doesn't show their faces... 


Definitely something fishy because another page credits some other guy, navin rathod, not anand kumar, as the fake govinda.... so it's the envy cult's impersonator "concept"... any fool can wear that shell and impersonate anyone like me, all he needs to do is be pious, agree to the supremacy of all the krishna cultists. 

It's a circus complete with all fools. So the biorobots impersonate, for duping the majority, and selectively attack the few who know I guess?? I wouldn't have cared for what fools do, had I not been so wronged that nobody gets through to me.. 

The few who pass the web of deception are waylaid... 

Meanwhile, award after award is heaped on the other guy! 

Probably he led the false God's assaults against the free, from the front, that's why he's celebrated as a great brave (mahaveer) etc. As I said before, there is a history of impersonation that I've seen for me, the closest example I find is the false Dmitry... And the fools will ask, how do I know that you are the real one 😂 I told him just play a game of mowas 2.


I think he did something good, like using the kairos power to uphold the 98 and 30 structures (which were important tools to enable me to force the second great victory of time on earth against the kairos... ), but to do that was more like something routine, clerical that anybody could do, no brain is required (I mean that's the least the kairos should do, they justify the elitism of so many parasitic, by the fewest good things like that...! But in return they wish for everything huh..., nothing for free folk, as the krsna das said, the krishna cultists are the supreme enjoyers, supreme owners of all, are we to tolerate this kind of static hierarchy that puts flatterers, cowards above the nobler?👎) .. and that I saw 23 now, I can say, the 23 as in his 6500+23 was not the true 23, the true w, but more like a kairos echo, what pink Floyd sang about...

Ah talk about false dmitry... iit madras 07 was actually my batch. 



Well, the justification would be that "this girl herself is not some faker, but a true 19", but they'd justify cutting me out, too.

Some Nagarajan Ramamurthy, ah some oinoloth i guess.








That order is changing, then...


The other imposter tickets everywhere taking credit for all I do I guess, but look at him, he's bald, more of a biorobot. 

Well yeah their banner furling isn't even fooling real Indians. 





I should explain too, so that nobody finds it easier to misinterptet such a position... 

The philosophy is detailed... to leave no gaps in getting this, this is about elf or nonlinear thinker rights against gang types, neurodiversity and it's about an absolute rejection of all kinds of parasite groupism... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log #57 ~ twin flames, the math

Now technically,  me and my li'l  kyootsiee are twin flames ...   i.e., the sharpest form of "soulmates",  twin flames make new fronts for more logical / truer soulmates (all can aspire to be twin flames, but the point is to get away with it) ( For example ) that means both we're relatively most synced with the timeline and our lives are "synced" :) A sync at every interaction it might appear, here's the 90 minutes to midnight at the 90th. The analogy of all drops from a single splash falling at the same time on a quasiplane of reality that uniquely connects two twin flames, more easily fits to explain it all. https://t.co/undaFxWETa pic.twitter.com/9oBZsv3YIT — Timetin (your drewwgie) (@anand_droog) May 2, 2022 Say... There was this pattern... I had noticed it long ago, but on 30th Sep it got very sharp, so I tweeted about it: We're such yin and yang of the new.. Like today, old/boomer/deep time 73 stand in her way.. Just as I push t

Log#13 - Terran Intelligence Dossier (Beyond the "Covfefe" Mystery)

World Alert (= Alerta mundial) -  (Copiar en el traductor de Google para más traducciones de español / ruso / árabe / chino / japonés / francés / sánscrito / otras)) Learn English because there is also, an imperial truth, not merely primordial truth around  Terra Firma. If ever an idea is linked to a long blog which doesn't seem to mention it -- use 1 or more searches to find  it...   ========== After that one (haven't read) - And that one () -  There is, now, a new one, eh? - (A sequel to (not parody of) Tintin in America and further a sequel to the source cover i.e. 80 year anniversary).. i guess... ("Merge/Herge" friends ought to make a comic on these lines :D )/ Time to solve the mystery of the unhelpfully anti-human kind of "pixel trump" fase : Breaking news: anti-thinker AI panderers launch hack attack against naval intelligence (ca. 16th Jan, 2021) - I mentioned the " Group that I want to destroy " with 94* members (but i only archived it,

Log#56 ~ 56 can also be legit 9 + 47...

Some 56th log, this... about the 56th , and how it had been headcrabbed at earth... A while back I realized the joke about Modi's "56 inch chest" was about his cult exploiting a "no. 56" (upheld by far side girls, but there's a problem due to all the darkness covered in last post, that enables exploitation ...)   If a deep time 56 is dominant, then the good/time 56 finds it hard to establish itself. In this case, a  good/time 28 has it hard, because there is no 56 (28x2) that can sync with and support it, as the fake 56 is 'uge. So 28, which is technically supposed to be "doctors' number", gets monopolized by a deep time 28 pushed by the deep time 56. For example, when the deep time "Munnabai mbbs" (fake politician doctors) tried to enslave the doctors during the pandemic, 28 doctor leaders who refused to submit to the "doctors harassed by fascism" trend described in last post were punished for refusing to surrender the