Skip to main content

Log#33 - Puddink's Nightmare (Greater Talibania)

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#log54: The Saga of the Middlemen: The Secrets of Big IT in India

Context: contemporary fascism's expert big IT tactics are no secret .  What I had said a month ago proves true: Context: - Little did I know, when I wrote below tweet today morning, that I will chance upon the belly of the beast the same day... True reg linkedin. Coz "I follow Linkedsys on FB". I mean I don't, I have no clue what it is, but it is listed and I can't unfollow. It's a Systemism, pinching a line off my force with an argument "for the greater good". Partly; as it also means the cult sterilizes linkedin etc. https://t.co/bxCUUTfP8i pic.twitter.com/5d1GmEHRQI — Timetin (your drewwgie) (@anand_droog) September 5, 2022 Now this is incredible...   remember my old post about international barber shop chain geopolitics in Hyderabad -- about hair cut as a micro political activity  ...(you can find the relevant part if you search "Adnan"  here )... (as isaiahjanzen writes, "A haircut is a good metaphor for life. Remov...

log#18: The epicenter of the Combine assault!

People abroad have heard of only the "Tamil king", not the source: In South India, thinkers are persecuted and pretenders pretend as the “true South Indians”, but are allied to idiocrats elsewhere, so stupid (but they have more power/visibility, as the world always returns here - as it must, as thinkers here are the most decisive, even if not allowed to coherently present themselves...)... thus the world, being in its idiocratic phase, tends to feel that South India is useless and don't know us much? Outsiders seem to only know the “Tamil king” (which seems to be no king in Tamil Nadu at all, but an old military elite, semi-helpless there against kairos, so a kairos front creeping south, a 'body drain' via Chennai express and roadways ), etc. The thinkers in South India usually don't know each other as directly as elsewhere. * A striving-to-be-free South Indian thinker's death. I mean, you will find that very few retain their freedom as I did (and those w...

Log#3: So it was a Duty towards true Freedom

In 2003 there was for the first time in the institute, LAN to play computer games, coincidentally the year in which Steam launched its competitive gaming platform. I used to play a lot as a kid! With 3 seniors in my team, we won a AOM game in a techfest before LAN came up, the first wall was down for the Steampunks! Though I was unwelcome in the Age of empires hostel games and too much of a thinker to play Quake, I played CS1.6 and won over those who were from the past year, those who were from my year, and those from the next year, pretty much won all the time, creating thus a nearby warp stabilization (which I never personally saw, only that it was obvious, subsequently) which helped raise the steampunks in Asia [about: clarification ]  (but also a shrinking danger behind them, as I wasn't in touch but probably the dangers would have been more had I been in touch, the watchers are diligently intrusive) ... this came out through IIT Madras (but only linked to me, many betraye...