Skip to main content

log#15 - What? There are good ("superior") and bad ("inferior") among the Aryans also? Well, that's a challenge to the Hitlerite theory isn't it...

In Indo-European Hitlerite theory, Aryans are the "superior race". 
But that entire thesis is exposed as a fraud by the detection of an inferior, quantitative sections among the "Aryans". 


Paolo Welsch - "A homeless at the Hauptbahnhof of Dresden 3 years ago asked me if I had enough internet on my phone and  if I could let this song play. He was drunk and his eyes were red. He listened to the entire song with a smile on his lips. Then he told me he was russian and that when the guy who wrote this song died in a car accident many young people in Russia committed suicide, many of them while listening to this song. Hello Leonid from Dresden, if you are listening to this song again, from someone else's phone. Thank you for having me know Viktor Tsoj. I hope you're doing well"

Always wonder, when i see people like Tsoi, is it a tragic hero (well you can learn the most about people by observing the lives of such people... and you gotta be curious about all this... otherwise you are mostly an inconsequential fool), could he have been a slightly misguided guy, could he have been a genuinely nice guy in a world yet too harsh ?

It's not always easy to say... Viktor has pics of himself with a cigarette, like Ian, drunk people might listen to him, and so on, at times it is hard to say. What's easy to say is stuff like this, Always in the "villain" you surely find an earnest idealist whose ambition overcame his quest for wisdom. What about Viktor Tsoi, I can just say hmmmmm which means nothing, it can be thought of, not so easily said. But I kinda like that name "Viktor" since my favorite friend in Russia (a steampunk  holder of earth's defensive lines, just like me) is named Viktorovich, Eugene Viktorovich.  

I thought Ian Curtis was a "genuinely nice guy in a world yet too harsh" but then later I came to suspect Ian was more like "slightly misguided guy".. anyway as of now I think that Tsoi was a genuinely nice guy, and I actually I was curious and I found one "Viktor Tsoi" profile and sent him a friend request too, he has no profile picture. The real Viktor Tsoi died in a car crash long ago (and that's like Camus), it is likely Viktor Tsoi was a really nice guy because Russia is not like the UK where something like this is more possible. The night especially, you cannot both know it and be untrue to it, and there was a time when I experienced* a high quantity of unfocused low quality vehicular manslaughter (most of them intimidation) attempts, used to be in Chennai more (a city i nevertheless love because the good people there are all like me, even in China vehicular manslaughter was common (before such things around about the same time i guess) and China sounds like Chennai anyway)... they were all half-hearted attempts because the good's love for me was i guess more significant and overwhelmed the "bads' hate for me" (which was probably not even half-incipient because I've actually always taken great care to not be hostile).

* Luckily that syndrome was long ago and died out by now, sometimes in a whimper, sometimes a bang (like Cyclone Okhi).

Today, long day under the sun. And then I saw this on my news feed. Hmmm, his is what Nametests told about me:



(Have I told you about a cat who came to befriend me in Sasthamangalam, but was slain on orders of the mad doctors?) 

But it is not what some may then think, like that bitter Genevieve Smith whom I replied with the Metallica "Memory Remains" video - I mean, the dogs and humans of civilization love me, I am not what I would call a "man-witch" (hey such people get "witches" and apparently, "smelly pussy"* easy, while I love girls I'm too shy and can't pick them up (even if I can touch them), see I've always been single (okay it's more like the one "girlfriend" I had when I was just under 20, I never slept with), I've cared as much as to get laid merely thrice in my life)). 


* apparently, a suspicious guy told me "pussies are smelly". I thought to myself, maybe the pussies you get are ?


Certainly I can't believe that a fine girl's pussy can be smelly, it must rather be the result of some or the other disease.


Meanwhile, I made a video on the 14th of Feb (a day in which I saw first 13:22, then 14:22, then 14:22) - 


And in other, related city news:

Today (the 13th of Feb, actually), it was just like last time in Chennai (i mean... downtrodden girls suddenly seem empowered and attack their oppressors when I'm around (and I somehow suspect that, back on the other other day, that tomcat and the matriarch? cat were fuckin' behind my grandmother's house just because I'd entered the area, so see why it's called what it's called 😼)... today while walking around Hyderabad (the "flaneur" that I am... oh no, I don't read much these days (but today I bought a book purporting to explain the big bang... that's good I always felt too many other people seem to know what it REALLY means, you can't find a good source online) (and of course I don't know shit about French... just learnt that word "flaneur" from IG...)... I saw a lady in blue launch a furious attack upon a bearded man in white who was much bigger than her, dislodging him from his safe sanctuary inside a (presumably rajnikanthian) autorikshaw... right in front of my eyes... She was crying and casting undecipherable accusations and slapping him and beating him with her slipper 😹 he was shrinking from the flurry of blows (finally, helped by many others who seemed to know what's up and were sympathetic to her, she and her ally put him into an auto (irony... 😼) and took him somewhere... to the police station or maybe some social elders, I guess). I'll tell you more, during all that I couldn't resist snuggling up behind her (and she seems to have stopped crying soon after...) (what... consent, you say? No, I didn't ask... I didn't even understand her language 😸. But it's never seemed logical to me to get into a debate about why or whether or not I should donate some love to someone who seems lonely or troubled? I mean if the answer to that is a "no" I guess one can trust the intended recipient to know that and voice her opinion if it is indeed a "case creepy". In my experience only the bitter and 'ugly brain' women seem to mind my kind of err healing touch (we nonlinear thinkers are more norepic thus somatopsychic donors, anybody wants the explanation, wrote a bit about it long ago).. the healing touch is "slow hands" (as Interpol may have implied) and reversible, as such the opposite of the allegedly Trump kinda or Johnny bravo kinda husbandry-oriented or "grabber's touch" like the ancient custom of "bride kidnapping" in certain places (indeed marriage is basically that)).

Meanwhile, in other news, Archaon tweeted:



And I searched a bit about that, saw this video, and replied: well, I never realized that such was the schism.

The Dark Artisan 1 hour ago @Anand M. Kumar: I'm really sorry. I genuinely still don't know what this means.

Anand M. Kumar 47 minutes ago @The Dark Artisan: I just meant that i didn't know that there was a rivalry between the daughters of Khaine and Slaanesh... but in hindsight it is obvious that things would have been such.

I mean now I understand why Morathi of Twitter (whom I'd like to call Morrathi... 😼), calls herself an "anti-Slaanesh activist". 

Why elven lore describes Slaanesh as one "she who thirsts", maybe implying is less pliable to the logic of civilization and is in "tamas" (much like that other dude with a Sanskrit name who has "tamas" written on his profile, who is Ijaz Ahmed's friend too and laughed at his bad jokes, but I haven't kicked him).

(what about hyenas, oh, I said something about it on Quora. It'd be cutting a long story short anyway, it's merely the interplay of rise of the efficient and fall of the inefficient in the game of parasitism seen as incremental inefficiency).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log #57 ~ twin flames, the math

Now technically,  me and my li'l  kyootsiee are twin flames ...   i.e., the sharpest form of "soulmates",  twin flames make new fronts for more logical / truer soulmates (all can aspire to be twin flames, but the point is to get away with it) ( For example ) that means both we're relatively most synced with the timeline and our lives are "synced" :) A sync at every interaction it might appear, here's the 90 minutes to midnight at the 90th. The analogy of all drops from a single splash falling at the same time on a quasiplane of reality that uniquely connects two twin flames, more easily fits to explain it all. https://t.co/undaFxWETa pic.twitter.com/9oBZsv3YIT — Timetin (your drewwgie) (@anand_droog) May 2, 2022 Say... There was this pattern... I had noticed it long ago, but on 30th Sep it got very sharp, so I tweeted about it: We're such yin and yang of the new.. Like today, old/boomer/deep time 73 stand in her way.. Just as I push t

Log#13 - Terran Intelligence Dossier (Beyond the "Covfefe" Mystery)

World Alert (= Alerta mundial) -  (Copiar en el traductor de Google para más traducciones de español / ruso / árabe / chino / japonés / francés / sánscrito / otras)) Learn English because there is also, an imperial truth, not merely primordial truth around  Terra Firma. If ever an idea is linked to a long blog which doesn't seem to mention it -- use 1 or more searches to find  it...   ========== After that one (haven't read) - And that one () -  There is, now, a new one, eh? - (A sequel to (not parody of) Tintin in America and further a sequel to the source cover i.e. 80 year anniversary).. i guess... ("Merge/Herge" friends ought to make a comic on these lines :D )/ Time to solve the mystery of the unhelpfully anti-human kind of "pixel trump" fase : Breaking news: anti-thinker AI panderers launch hack attack against naval intelligence (ca. 16th Jan, 2021) - I mentioned the " Group that I want to destroy " with 94* members (but i only archived it,

Log#56 ~ 56 can also be legit 9 + 47...

Some 56th log, this... about the 56th , and how it had been headcrabbed at earth... A while back I realized the joke about Modi's "56 inch chest" was about his cult exploiting a "no. 56" (upheld by far side girls, but there's a problem due to all the darkness covered in last post, that enables exploitation ...)   If a deep time 56 is dominant, then the good/time 56 finds it hard to establish itself. In this case, a  good/time 28 has it hard, because there is no 56 (28x2) that can sync with and support it, as the fake 56 is 'uge. So 28, which is technically supposed to be "doctors' number", gets monopolized by a deep time 28 pushed by the deep time 56. For example, when the deep time "Munnabai mbbs" (fake politician doctors) tried to enslave the doctors during the pandemic, 28 doctor leaders who refused to submit to the "doctors harassed by fascism" trend described in last post were punished for refusing to surrender the