Skip to main content

The major Loki (sometime,s jotunn-ravaged) rearguard outside jottunheim

A problem in TN YET..
Dark lord dominated….
Look at our straight girls!
They don't yet talk to boys who they'd like to talk to
It is almost as if they are in Terror of faggot culturalization.
They must have seen friends slut shamed to disappearance for daring to love an outnumbered straight boy... I must say that because once a hot but poor
(so typical here, just because people care for higher ideals than wealth here, like stability and love… these sweet people! But! you should look at all the anti-Tamil lakhpati wannabe husbands from jottunheim who are here to try their luck.. vulgarians!)
girl looked at me and suddenly an old man wearing white bit of violet shouted at her and she just ran and I had a hard time trying to get her calm after that, she looked at me instantly looks away, and agay, same , she was shocked, poor poor girl I loved her so much… and it broke my heart to think of all that had happened. She walked.I tried to walk after her, an auto guy says, don't, man… knowing that she'd perhaps be alone at the end of it, a poor, local friendgirl, to him, poor girl, prey for demons who are just textbook Jotunn villains, to me they don't touch me or talk to me but hate me and like to hurt those that love me. So that's a dark side.
Perfect beauty, disappears the next day
Jotunn cannibalism also, the buharis and all are more beehari than tamil and the buhari dictator from Africa was a cannibal so I say you have to be careful not all that is intamilnadu is Tamil
Even look at a straight male like me… same! I sometimes have to think twice before getting comfortable with a friendly girl who'd come to stand next to me just because of the watchers a true problem.
Straight males find it hard in the civilian sector here
By now straight females also subject to threats so it's good that I feel some kinda pull of war... oh the terran grand war..
Been coming a while, a long, long while! It will visit our lands also!
The good, nonlying, thinking Tamil people have nothing to fear you know how much to me you're all so dear
But it's true before that …
As things stand…
Clearly the people have been terrorized by the politicians and casteist vulgarian and faggot antistraight sections…
And the dark lord! An iron hand so racist against dark skinned people yet more powerful here..
Too much anti-Tamil imperialism even in our cities….
Chennai too close to ap border and up gets bad I think
Foreign culturalization: gender war infiltrated our lands!
As a straight honest male, it's almost fatally hard to go it alone if the girls were subdued by the anti-Tamil demiurgists
For some of us it seems easier to just join the army or police..
A quest for the independence lost to jottunheim and its enclaves, represented by the pseudotamil privilegees who TRY to lord over us…
Whither?
Someone asked me what's Andhra Pradesh greater contribution to the world.
I said...
Biggest?
Dunno what scale you mean
SI know one of urgent significance to me
Sex slaves from far south India. They were mistreated but they made the world a better place.
Such contribution is to stop.


And how to fight the sex slave traffickers - that is in fact the real biggest contribution of the real Andhra people.


They seem to be taken along the long border and disappear into Bengal zone and a 5% situation is in parts of Karnataka, where techies and the cops who talk about them tend to disappear, and 1% is estimated even in Kerala (now, this can quickly rise of care is not taken) where police is legally supposed to be only protamil/military and antihacktard but in case of weak control (secret of Trivandrum and padmanabha swami temple Maybe .) mAY (that's even why Theresa may is undecided whether the mother Teresa apparatus will be used for good or for bad, just like Hillary Clinton) in theory be used by the hacktards to create a “new Bangalore” (eg FB+Jotunn+hacktard+Twitter mil-stu) of sex slave trafficking, so the politicians leading corporates of moneyed sex slaverin female killing religious vigilantes with several young employees whose future is under the sword of vulture capital which I assure you will train it's sights on Tamil Nadu because sex slave trafficking (if indeed not “waste management” IE genocide and usurpation) seems to have become the only viable business in the loveliest parts of the earth… in vulture capitalism. So it is legal to take what you want from property hoarders and give it back when you're done, except for food which you are allowed to snatch from those idiocrats just how they snatch our girls. The beings in our gardens aren’t for nomads to take away
They Marry and buy property and car and go around kidnapping girls and killing them
And as for me, I was always on your side but always misdefined as the enemy just because I had no elitists who liked me as much as their small brains can allow to effectively like, and my friends are NOT YET Frei. India independent haha what a lot even the cops run from politicians!
It is a risk because too many IT investments here.
And cyber crime Trivandrum is something if I don't look after, nobody can and there is a huge risk that the hacktards will destroy Tamil Nadu from the long border with Kerala but of course this is not normal true malayalees (nothing to do with Malaysia and for the last time no I AM NOT PETRONAS OF MALAYSIA to the extent Div. Petronas is controlled by jotunn not me, he's a mowas2 player claiming to represent India but living in Malaysia who my other mowas2 friends claim is afraid to talk to me because he thinks I'm too intelligent! And of cothe never would wto play against me but wtf I might like to play against him if I can't rescue him from the jotunn which is ideal, because pseudo authority (Eendia/mil-stu) commands him whereas I am free and his div claims falsely to represent me and it's just the jotunn.
Everyone dancing to the dark lords tune, motherfuckers, wife rapists, cowardly “techie” murderers, the entire empire of prejustified faggotry…
Even inside Tamil Nadu the corruption is heavy THESE DAYS (not in the 90s as another answer says! It was (at least in information technology) nicer even in 2003 but I didn't get the time to catch up with my friendgirls and nor the luck, the only girl who'd ever really fallen in love with me (the type you keep in touch with, and of course I could never bring myself to ask a girl for her number BECAUSE I work the other way girls ask which is banned by the culturalization that set in after I lost touch with friendgirls and became somehow all alone trying to stay alive while still trying to understand the world. When I talk people hear as if they'd know it anyway you know how much I cry for the disrecognition . I had the hardest luck. never understood COMPLETELY, even 20% for who I am. The jotunn would misdefine me to Fembots as some kinda king of the rapists and maybe there's a person who looks like me and impersonates me out there, and I'm gonna get all these jotunn to swallow their pride. And the guy who introduced me to her, srinath rajaraman , became a servant of Facebook elites it would seem where he as all who knew me ever ended up doing, sold everything that I'd built and told me nothing of either what I'd built (Steampunks here should have been the Tamil mil int core and now also a trace very busy element remains.) or how they'd sold it all to hacktards who are in my city now as the data analysts of social media etc who have the power of indeed not the will to fuck thinkers up by energy parasitism.so this girl bedannita mukherjee she was there with me at least for a moment but she disappeared because I was too poor to find her, back then, tragically all of 10, outcasted by jotunn since school, never spoken to a girl without it ending up with me feeling funny about myself to the point of becoming stunned and definitely not talking much or indeed if at all, back then I was too poor even in words, just never had a true friend sorry before but she misunderstood me and disappeares and I wasn't even so socially cunning to talk to her after that) so last few years the ap Chennai corridor of exploitation was bigger but maybe now being fucked, anyway, look for this guy called Deepak Hari here, a leading warlord who for a while pretended as my friend and likebaited me it would appear, on FB. So .. definitely the problem is there a clear and present danger … Marital imposition on the more thoughtful and less talkative people of far south India. Stop that shit.
And.. Always remember Sri Lanka too is nearby and just like the Andhra elitists the Sinhala too are more like Buddhist fundamentalist Tibetan slaver kinda useless faggots like ”gults" (Mr false andhrason who kills good agent Smiths and duped neo into doing that which is why neo called himself a “meathead”
Sadly I ran into people from there who pretended as my friends too in IIT Madras
They tend to be very insular like the North eendians and speak only in their tongue and do not talk to others or perhaps o would imagine, make out. No that's banned in the cruel popery of the jotunn in Tibet. The dalai lama must be audited.
So what is this moralism used for? Normally to kidnap real people from here, or kill their males. Tamils are spread all over the cosmos in the military and they run the risk of forgetting to nurture the Civilization in our main terran base in Tamil Nadu of all this shit especially from ap continues.
The money was used for jotunn commander gen Locke / Loki armies…
Like Modi
Who SEEMS to have been a good jotunn by signalling his intention to be an acceptable “Prime Modi” by betraying jottunheim’s needless generic antisharing /jotunn terrorist hillock camping mountain giants to the extent it is possible.
But Loki caoonly be on the side of the thinkers, not jotunn despite his half jotunn origin. There is no need for me, to humiliate Modi, as he might misunderstand, if only he abandons the jotnar slavers and is a good Loki rather than a jotunn agent as in lokasenna which reminds me indeed of general raghuveer Reddy from ap from iit NCC who is also now a secret general (fb “player”) I was the only fully innocent NCC type then haha.
But there is this, 4th tech air squadron in iitm which is vulnerable to the intrigues of general raghuveer Reddy (if he decides to go with the jotnar ) although of course that they do this shit is obvious by the number of dead bodies seen everyday.
Typical demiurgistic epidemics like Sanskrit.. sanskreetee … buddhistry… hindutva… and in some parts of Tamil Nadu even Islam… are all antistraight jotunn faggot bacterial culturalizing, member debasing (jotnarising, so there is more gayhood in low sex ratio populations) jotunn infestations that should not be underestimated. And must be ended, the tentacles subdued towards a more Pro logic conduct.
After all it's been going on for millennia and still is
But cannot carry on even for 1 more day … so Srinath rajaraman, and ahemed Noeman both had this empiristic/38 likes on FB (see the alita film) said to all they were my friends only to the extent they needed me but they all sold it all off
And if you see outside the 24 hours Gandhi rape hospital near chepauk cricket stadium, 2 old men, one a malayalee Hindi and another a Tamil Muslim were talking about some EVIL they knew there, and asking me to pursue case against the guard posted there who openly threatens rape people with a pvc pipe he swings there which is known even to the police but the docktards surmount them but of course I can surmount the docktatt.
My friends in police can just set that scene right anyway, it's in jurisdiction of D1 police station…
because is Chennai a city for gult (pejorative for bad andhraite FEEL the guilt motherfuckers if you feel it really that means you have a soul, you have the I, a mind's eye) demons to make a rape of Nanking Google search the photo out of Chennai Because the pvc pipe is just that photo! what secrets a raped and pvc pipe tortured victim say if she's about to be killed anyway? You have to understand the girl beating and enwifing mentality in the low quality, huh quantity kinda marred ugly person that is the jotunn malbot….
So these are associated with much that us bad.all groupism all religions all diversions from individualism has caused weakness and ego where there should be guilt and they just say to me all the time that I should be guilty because I could only ever be brought to reject the dysfunctional?
About agent Smith hack...
See , This is something I'd suspected long ago:
Another mystery from IIT -
a real Tamil Nadu fellow Hari haran Govind Hari best fellow and his friend crap was great too now that I see …
From iitm were my seniors
Now he is a Tamil person note, trapped in Andhra in some job and has 623 friends
Again Jackson another fellow Andhra person dominant in Tamil Nadu  from iitm had the same 623 friends! Another senior of mine
I'm talking about FB friends and only in my case that means nothing because I know actually nonenif my FB friends as a general rule and neither do I catch up to discuss with anyone
I have thinks to do hhaha
This is certainly the Tarzan secret…
600 of "the apes" (Chewbacca) plus 23 the “noldor” leaders of the UK
So in this area probably there's infiltration clearly!
  there is a true 623 linked to the far beyond true deep military Tamils cubba aka hari haran Govind Hari's friends
and a jotunn infiltrated  623 that would be Jackson's so he works in Cognizant long-term and I would now see what he knows that I wasn't told haha
And all this I should have known but never was told was what fake friends neither did tell me -
I wrote in January this year when I didn't even understand all this -
Jackson
Because I would imagine he was quite a force multiplier for good or bad both, a guitarist a bit like even mustaine and might look demiurgistic unlike me who played merely for fun…
That is the secret of course to understand brolly also… from the Dragonball z film! Brolly is Tarzan!
Liked by the noldor not at fault of his own but is mad to be duped by the jotunn who dupe frieza thanos into rage by making brolly fight Goku which is the SAME old divide and rule in this theatre it's a great game of legend ( The Great Game - Wikipedia) greater than anyone can easily put into relevant words but here it tried good job I think.
So you see from ap side Jackson in Cognizant tries to link with Hari haran but. This is set to be unreliable due to what seems to be quite clearly murder of at least one witness by the jotunn (
)
Another example - a guy gult with reverse speech talent who displays the talent in iitm in first year so he can say the opposite order of alphabets first last etc wondering what sleight of etymology is in that if any?
So I tell you it is something to fool nature and a fel magic thats the compliment of the Himalayan blunder especially seen in Union with the Lanka Sinhala jotunn presence problem so you see now what exactly the situation is.
It is like the lyre bird, a specific evolution among the jotunn enteric moralists as is seen in tibet tyranny and many other overly demiurgistic priest moralist orders etc
The shit is so All over the place that it's ludicrous to speak of a hierarchy of priests yet hat is what you see! Always, telling girls love is bad and marital rape is good!
You understand all this shitload of secrets you see why Shah of Nizam was richer man on earth it's because here what is sacred is not what is sacred how our girls are to us, the secret is what is sacred to the jotunn who is ordinarily an esotericist climber of cultish hierarchies
So look at the politicians in TN!
is there one politician who they like?
Doesn't seem to be ?…
Any Klingon demiurgists ?
Stalin fraud (antifrei female)
EPS OPS fraud (facilitating replacement of mil int by mil stu and takeover of TN by wabag pseudogerman (beegees' raghupathistic? !) and other misteress Andhrasons (not real nobility of Andhra Pradesh, who’re more like true people, maybe critics of that Deepak Hari actor who dyed his hair violet and seemed too demiurgistic dunno how he's now we'll at least a bit he seemed to agree with me but was more into blood Money/power than love I thought, then but people can change of course, but but anyway
Of any place, I don't want to make the true people seem not my friends so say example, true Andhra people are more like us, far south Indians but were vulnerable and there is usually more intriguing there and conflict violence by upper caste.. so they were oppressed but strong by help of old Andhra core .. so more battle! and very much a problem of class warfare and money etc as you see waged by the demiurgists upon the stronger like me, battles of attrition, and less love (except within our friends) which is more a civilized habit native to far south India. So the good people from Andhra are more with machine gun etc real I mean good kinda neo Mr Anderson (always duped by demiurgists in the past, I thought Keanu reeves already was or formally came into our/my side recently) so these good people be arguing with Deepak Hari I guess, who used to be a UFO type guy on FB who knew more even as I just researched and became my friend on Facebook once but then seemed to disappear dunno about him.. dunno about that layout, about all these relatively demiurgistic sadhguruians… if you talk military? The fact is it's just that I know mil int is my friend, not that I know what's going on in major front ap TN Karnataka triborder and parallel minor front in Kerala-tn border this critical front of the current open conflict which Modi also ignores mention of, just like hitler so vulnerable to faggotry. I should someone should fund/find me for touring these fronts as public intelligence gathering service, I'm sure jotunn will not help, Modi is weilding too much patriarchic side, sex slaverin power in Jammu and Kashmir currently. That faggotry and sex slaverin is no bloody culture of India. If you want clues meanwhile, again raghuveer Reddy FB actor is the man you're looking for .. no more but, the misteress Andhrasons getting free lunch and rape rights and demiurgists hiding in atypical places like corporations, sezs, and neopriest temples like school pedophilic networks and similar ageing adolescents activity in college campuses
Mdmk ineffective or blunted or detoothed don't even know about it no news I guess some good maybe?
And other secret MKs unknown!
You, say I mean you mr. Saurav Googly, or even Saurav Ganguly...
Now you say:
They're only really satisfied with rdmk (Rahul Dravida munnetra kazhagam.. or are they?
Who again?
But is it okay to hypothetically put forth an expression like Rahul Gandhravida munnetra kazhagam?
If that is so doesn't seem to be since Rahul Gandhi is kinda old Jotunn/Loki specimen
Modi is new jotunn/Loki type specimen as any of the Indian ministronis are … so how do you expect them to be different they're all Loki types tricksters trouble hahaha at best good Loki at worse more jotunn Loki or jotunn pseudoloki
You know what someone suggested on FB?
Line up all the politicians and shoot them to teach mankind not to play politics! Is it the only solution their deafness leaves us with…?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log #57 ~ twin flames, the math

Now technically,  me and my li'l  kyootsiee are twin flames ...   i.e., the sharpest form of "soulmates",  twin flames make new fronts for more logical / truer soulmates (all can aspire to be twin flames, but the point is to get away with it) ( For example ) that means both we're relatively most synced with the timeline and our lives are "synced" :) A sync at every interaction it might appear, here's the 90 minutes to midnight at the 90th. The analogy of all drops from a single splash falling at the same time on a quasiplane of reality that uniquely connects two twin flames, more easily fits to explain it all. https://t.co/undaFxWETa pic.twitter.com/9oBZsv3YIT — Timetin (your drewwgie) (@anand_droog) May 2, 2022 Say... There was this pattern... I had noticed it long ago, but on 30th Sep it got very sharp, so I tweeted about it: We're such yin and yang of the new.. Like today, old/boomer/deep time 73 stand in her way.. Just as I push t

Log#13 - Terran Intelligence Dossier (Beyond the "Covfefe" Mystery)

World Alert (= Alerta mundial) -  (Copiar en el traductor de Google para más traducciones de español / ruso / árabe / chino / japonés / francés / sánscrito / otras)) Learn English because there is also, an imperial truth, not merely primordial truth around  Terra Firma. If ever an idea is linked to a long blog which doesn't seem to mention it -- use 1 or more searches to find  it...   ========== After that one (haven't read) - And that one () -  There is, now, a new one, eh? - (A sequel to (not parody of) Tintin in America and further a sequel to the source cover i.e. 80 year anniversary).. i guess... ("Merge/Herge" friends ought to make a comic on these lines :D )/ Time to solve the mystery of the unhelpfully anti-human kind of "pixel trump" fase : Breaking news: anti-thinker AI panderers launch hack attack against naval intelligence (ca. 16th Jan, 2021) - I mentioned the " Group that I want to destroy " with 94* members (but i only archived it,

Log#56 ~ 56 can also be legit 9 + 47...

Some 56th log, this... about the 56th , and how it had been headcrabbed at earth... A while back I realized the joke about Modi's "56 inch chest" was about his cult exploiting a "no. 56" (upheld by far side girls, but there's a problem due to all the darkness covered in last post, that enables exploitation ...)   If a deep time 56 is dominant, then the good/time 56 finds it hard to establish itself. In this case, a  good/time 28 has it hard, because there is no 56 (28x2) that can sync with and support it, as the fake 56 is 'uge. So 28, which is technically supposed to be "doctors' number", gets monopolized by a deep time 28 pushed by the deep time 56. For example, when the deep time "Munnabai mbbs" (fake politician doctors) tried to enslave the doctors during the pandemic, 28 doctor leaders who refused to submit to the "doctors harassed by fascism" trend described in last post were punished for refusing to surrender the